• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Also, if Vexen was really evil, he would have tried to kill Sora instead of try to clue him in on Marluxia's plans (which would have been done except for the fact that Marluxia had Axel kill Vexen...).

Vexen did try to kill Sora, that's why their battle took place before Axel entered the scene. I think he wanted to keep Sora alive at first because he'd be a good ally in taking down Marluxia, plus he's a Keyblade wielder, something rare and valuable for the Organization's true plans.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, Vexen ain't all that good.
He was still loyal under Xemnas which still sorta makes him bad.

To stop Marluxia from going through with his plan, his only choice would've been to make Sora realize what was really going on.
Probably that way, if Sora did listen to him at that point, might've been able to head straight for Marluxia.
Sora might've even stopped Axel from killing him (doubt he would with those nasty things Axel has), but Vexen still would've ended up siding with Xemnas.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Not the case in KH. If they are against Sora in the Org., them being rouge just means that they are against Sora out of the Org.

'Cetp for Axel & Roxas. Maybe Xion. Maybe.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The rule to that doesn't exist anymore.

Anyway, Vexen was just as bad as any other Org.
Though he was ready to lie and even help sora to further his existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back