• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Master

I personally don't think any of the Nobodies are bad. They only want to become whole again, and who can blame them?

I admit their way of going about it are far from alright, but as Xemnas says in KH2, they can't feel sorrow or pity about what they're doing.

Just my thoughts ^_^

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We all know Organization XIII is an opposing group to the heroes. But that dosen't exactly make them villians, esspecially since they desire to be complete. Anyway, Vexen willing went against Marluxia's orders shortly after Marluxia threatened him. Vexen was told sorry to "forget his memories and listen to his heart" as well as tell Sora the existance of Roxas. He was also trying to tel Sora what Marluxia was doing to him. So in other words.... Vexen was trying to SAVE Sora? O___O It seems like it, he didn't have anything to gain from it as far as I see it. If he was really trying to save Sora from Marluxia, why?

No, Vexen is still bad. It seemed like he wanted to kill Sora a lot in Re: CoM.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Vexen in some ways is classed as a good guy for what he tried to do for Sora, he tried to say what Marluxia and so on were planning. But for some reason Axel stopped him, though I understand why.

Vexen, Marluxia and Larxene were only interested in power and using any means to get it, but Vexen was sick of them not taking himseriously and in the end became a traitor.

Hence the whole Axel killing him thing...

But hmm, I would say he was neutral but it is entirely how you see it to be honest.

actually Axel just killed Vexen to safe his own ass and cover up his trail
seeing as he was a "double agent"

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Vexen is a crazy crack-atic scientist who likes making clones that are more than 30 years younger than him.

That last part reminded me of Michael Jackson.

:\

Which would make him a bad, bad guy.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
He may be insane but i still don't think he's bad. He was on the same side as Lexeaus & Zexion and sense one can't truly say they were evil. Then he's not bad. Even though he was saving his own ass he still tried to tell Sora the truth about what was going on. He got punked into helping Marluxia so he said, but when it came right down to him showing his alliance he did what he wanted to and went against Marluxia hints why Axel came to take him out from order of Marluxia.

And as for cloning Riku, he's a mad scientist and is extremely into his craft, he did what he wanted to do. Doesn't make him bad.

He was on the side of Lexeaus & Zexion which to me makes him good.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
He was on the side of Lexeaus & Zexion which to me makes him good.

I'm not entirely sure about that, while i think it was zexion who suggested it, the plan was to use riku to counter sora then dispose of riku afterwoulds, so they were planning to kill riku making them bad

Though i do not believe as a whole ORG XIII were evil

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I want to say more of that he was good and at the same time bad....but originally wasn't he always bad?
Then again, maybe he could be both once you look from very different perspective of views...if anybody gets what I mean by this.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
no they are not they are good guys that is why they betray the org....

no they're not good guys. Roxas went against organization XIII because he wanted to know about his other half, not because he didn't like what Organization XIII was doing. Axel just did everything he could to get Roxas back. IF they truly went against them, they'd not want their hearts. They had their own motives separate from the others. Then again Roxas was different so it was bound to happen to him.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hmm, I don't really know on Vexen just like I sometimes wonder if he's a guy or a girl. But in my opinion, the Organization deserved to get their hearts back! Why did Sora have to kill them? Whhhhhhyyyyyyyy? *cries for a few seconds than stops* Anyhow, you guys have heard my opinion.

NoBoDYShadow

no they're not good guys. Roxas went against organization XIII because he wanted to know about his other half, not because he didn't like what Organization XIII was doing. Axel just did everything he could to get Roxas back. IF they truly went against them, they'd not want their hearts. They had their own motives separate from the others. Then again Roxas was different so it was bound to happen to him.

why are you so against me :cursing:
well i think roxas and axel are 50% good and bad anyway ^^

General Xenos

i just think that the organization period is not bad at all, their intentions were good, they just went about the wrong way. Wanting to be complete isnt evil. Plus i think that Vexen is neutral not bad or good, he's a freakin scientist.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
sorry, but Vexen's one of the more evil members. he's really manipulative and cynical. plus, just because he stayed loyal doesn't mean he's not evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back