• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen clones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Did you guys ever wounder if Vexen made clones of the organization just like Riku replica and he was just
a test to see how he acks, so the organization can continue with their plans. It's just something fun to think about.

Athel

Machinist
um, i never thought about that. he might have...maybe we'll fight them in KH3 or sumthing

GAPLKA teh Bioz

In the Manga the Riku Replica finds tons and tons of Vexen clones at his grave. And they all follow Repliku as he walks away. Does that help at all?

Jaden007

I think it would be cool if Vexen created clones of every Org member. What if every Org member Sora fought was a clone???? Doubt it

khdude2000

great idea, but i do not think that vexen would have had the time. the riku replica was only a prototype, and he was killed before he could bo further cloning. but hey, you never know, maybe he DID create clones in secret, i'm just speculating.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
well didn't Nomura said that he going to work on storys about Xemnas memorys, Mickey, and Roxas
so the one about Roxas we will definitely see all the the 13 order ( the organization XIII ) agan.
I love theos guys their my favorite people.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back