• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Very quick way to level up summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

Okay...you need drive boost first of all to make it go a little faster.

Go to Beast's Castle in the Beast's room with max drive. Summon Peter Pan and do his Neverland attack. INSTANTLY hit stop. Repeat until the summon gauge is empty. Use Curaga even if you don't need it to get more drive when you pick up the drive orbs there (there are many that drop there, and it helps speeds the process along which is why I said to bring Drive boost) Kill the Heartless as Sora and regain drive points until you can summon Peter Pan again. Do the summoning a couple times or whatever you wish and get back up to three drive bars. Drive into Valor or Wisdom form and instantly go back to the world map. Return to Beast's castle and your drive will be max (drive glitch). Summon Peter Pan again and use his Neverland attack and stop instantly. It sucks a bar or so down everytime you use it, and if you hit stop and do it again the gauge goes down really fast and you get experience very quickly.

I saw a lot of threads with this so I thought I would post what I did...hope it helps!! :)

Caminee

ok how exactly do u level the summon? like 1xp for every what?

im pretty sure its everytime u summon someone so why not summon, and while summon is out go to world map and rejoin the world and keep doing so, that should be quick

Hybridbabe

Another good place to just continually level up Wisdom and Valor forms is in the World that Never Was. The first screen over as soon as you get there has Shadows that respawn like crazy. Go there, attack like crazy, and since each enemy killed is one exp point for both those forms, you get tons of experience!

Kereton Arindale

What I meant was that summons gain one experience per each summon point used (when you summon, your drive gauge turns to the summon gauge, and when that goes down 1 you get 1 experience) By using Peter Pan and selecting his attack "Neverland" the bar goes down 1 or so instantly. If you hit stop, the move stops. Hit Neverland again and the bar will go down again, giving you experience points. Hitting stop will cancel the move so you can start it again faster and make the summon gauge go down faster, since you get one experience everytime it goes down one point. Beast's Castle I noticed was a great place to get drive points, and you can increase the rate at which you gain drive by using the ability that allows your drive bar to increase faster when your MP is recharging--which is drive boost. Summon Peter Pan a couple times or so and you'll get a decent amount of experience within a minute or so, depending on your summon rank. I just went into the first room after the Beast's room, summoned Peter Pan and performed his "Neverland" attack and hit stop until the summon gauge went back down to zero. I then used curaga and killed the enemies to gain drive faster so I could summon Peter Pan again. (You can do Neverland even if there aren't any enemies as long as there was one left when you first performed the ability, you can keep doing it again after that even if all the heartless/nobodies are dead.) After summoning Peter Pan again, I quickly gathered back 3 drive points and went into valor form and headed back to the save point. Using the drive glitch, I went to the world map and straight back in at Beast's Castle with max drive. Repeat the process to level up summons rather quickly...but I'm sure there may be quicker ways yet.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
well heres a better way, go to Naughts Sckyscraper in TWTNW and summon Genie Final Form, that little finishing move U use kills just about everyone around U really fast and equiping Drive Boost, just makes U be able to use more Inifity more times....And the Nobodies since in that area there are many nobodies U can get about 15-20 kills each time, and the save point is in the next room over so U can use the drive glitch

Kereton Arindale

Can you stop Genie's combo attacks while you are doing them or do you have to finish the complete move? That's why I chose Peter Pan because you could hit "Stop" and you'll still lose a summon point or so...giving you one experience. You could take a level 7 summon (9 summon bars) and by using Peter Pan, empty those in a matter of seconds.

Your way doesn't sound bad at all don't get me wrong.

Kereton Arindale

I prefer Heartless over Nobodies because Heartless often drop drive orbs...which I haven't seen Nobdodies do. Using drive boost and Curaga, causing your MP to recharge...some larger drive orbs (which are found most commonly in Beast's Castle, that's why I chose it) can raise your drive rather quickly.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U can do the same with Genie-U can do the same with all the summons.

I prefer Heartless over Nobodies because Heartless often drop drive orbs...which I haven't seen Nobdodies do. Using drive boost and Curaga, causing your MP to recharge...some larger drive orbs (which are found most commonly in Beast's Castle, that's why I chose it) can raise your drive rather quickly.

But The nobodies Appear in swarms which is why I decided to go to TWTNW and fight them with Genie that infitiy move kills those swarms no problem, and those huge swarms of Samuri and Creepers really level u up quick, thats why I chose him.....XD

Kereton Arindale

I'll take your word for it...but I'm going to go check real quick for myself anyways. If that's true, then your method works just as well if not better than mine.

MikeOxBig

The easiest way to level up is if you go to the Pride Lands and go through the King's Den into the other side and come out through the peak and a ton of flying Heartless will be swarming at the type and you can either just use Curaga and go into Berserk to defeat them and get ep or you could just equip Fatal Crest ( The Keyblade you get after you beat The Goddess of Fate Cup)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I was just in the Titan Cup (Or whichever cup was the one that let you summon alone) and I think all summons waste 2 drive for their limits.... but I still use Chicken little, cause you can get in and out of his limit pretty darn quick. Doing it outside of Merlin's house in HB/RG was what I did. But meh, whatever works for you really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back