• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Versus Thread 2: Sora Versus Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterXehanort+

As much as I hate to say it Sora would win. Sora beat Roxas while Riku was losing to Roxas and had to resort to using the guardian of Ansem. We are assuming this is after Re:Coded.

Radar

Bronze Member
Well sora can duel-weild. And riku can't use the darkness anymore right. So, ya i guess Sora..

WhoamIreally

I would put my money on Riku. The Darkness can be some pretty crazy stuff if used right, and I would gladly say that Riku has mastered it.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well sora can duel-weild. And riku can't use the darkness anymore right. So, ya i guess Sora..

You sure? I remember him using Dark magic on the final boss fight (though mind you, this was a long time ago, so I may have forgotten).

The battle matters on canonality. Can Sora use all of his: Keychains, Drive Forms, Equipment, Abilities, and Summons? If so (which makes us assumes he's at max level), he would probably win. But without these, he would get his ass handed to him, without a doubbt.

Awards
Ansem: You're a fool to choose a fight with me. You've been conquered by me
once before. You should know what sort of power you face.

Riku: Oh, I do. I used all the power you had to give and still lost to Sora.
I'm not impressed.

Riku: What I said back there...about thinking I was better at stuff than you...
To tell you the truth, Sora... I was jealous of you.

This isn't much of a versus thread.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If this is post KH2 I'd say they'd be equally matched...leaning a little more to Sora though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora would probably break down.

We're talking about the same brat thats taken out the likes of Marluxia, Ansem, Xemnas, AND Riku himself on multiple occasions, yes?

The boy's unstoppable D:

Ven1028

I'm not impressed.
This isn't much of a versus thread.

hahahahahahaha this made me laugh so hard! but im not sure...sora would probably win and it kills me to say that because I like riku just as much

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't see why anyone isn't agreeing with Grass' argument lol? Grass has a factual piece from the game that admits Riku wouldn't be able to beat Sora. End of thread lol

inverse K-blade7

By the end of KH1, it's undeniable that Sora was canonically stronger than Riku. He probably gained more strength through KH2 than Riku did, too. The only thing that could possibly balance it is the fact that Riku was able to grow stronger in CoM as well. But Sora fought all those org. members, and 1000 heartless, plus he seemed to do slightly better against Xemnas. So I'm gonna say Sora would win, though it'd be close.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That is also true, once Riku said that to Ansem in CoM he went on for about a year. I think he grew more powerful. Sure Riku lost to Roxas (which I find kinda stupid but whatever) but just because Sora beats Roxas doesn't mean that Sora would own Riku. Roxas had Sora beat as well, Sora just caught him off guard with the keyblade recall thing, which I guess is proof of fighting prowess it seems. If we're going with what people say Donald said to Sora that no one can beat Riku and Sora felt reassured that Riku wasn't beaten by anyone because even Sora believes Riku is one tough cookie.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No, he needed help against xemnas
Your memory must be faulty Sora beat Xemnas one on one than Xemnas decided he needed more power so he absorbed KH.

I'm not impressed.

Exactly what I was going to post lol.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
As much as I prefer Riku, Sora.
But if it were based on their Destiny Islands skills in KHI, then I'd have to say Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back