• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Versant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
About:
Versant is a new project from Carah Faye Charnow, former singer of Shiny Toy Guns. It started towards the end of 2008, with the release some demos in the first half of 2009. They're currently in the studio working on their first album with a planned release for Q4 2009. I encourage anyone who enjoyed Carah's vocals in Shiny Toy Guns to check Versant out and show them your support by buying their album once released.

They've released two demos on their MySpace profile which is the source audio for these files. The demo for Push Away had an embedded watermark inside the track. I've removed this watermark and you won't even notice it was ever there on the included mp3. If there is a desire for these tracks in another format I will upload this again as such.

Versant is...

Carah Faye Charnow || Vocals
Daniel Peter Johnasson || Guitar/Keys
Richard Ankers || Drums
Johan Grettve || Guitar/Keys
Nicholas Oja || Bass

There pretty sweet and am looking forward to there EP/CD release this year.
Versant on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I love her voice, I downloaded those 2 songs today (without the Voice over in pushover) and its fantastic.

There are some other songs floating out there as well. I havent had the time to locate them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back