• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Verizon Issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So I just got a new cellphone about a month ago. It's almost time to pay my bill, so I decided to check out this app to pay the bill on my phone. The app wants me to make a Verizon account by entering my phone number, but when I enter it it says my phone isn't activated(it totally is?).

So I was like "I don't care, I'll pay my bill online." Well, online wanted me to make an account as well, so I entered my phone number, and then they wanted an account security code. I never made a security code. I tried every 4 digit combination I would ever possibly use, and nothing. So I tried looking up how to find my code, and all I got was info about resetting my code.

So I moved on to that. I started looking into resetting my code, and behold: To reset your code, you must log in. If you don't have an account to log in with, you must make one using your code. See my problem? So now I'm left unable to pay my bill.

So I've tried for about a half an hour to get a hold of customer support. I tried calling every freaking Verizon number, and I can't manage to get past the never ending tree of automated options (all of which either take me nowhere, or require this four digit code to proceed). I tried online live chat. Turns out, to live chat, you must sign in. Wonderful. I tried searching the internet for numerous options, and none of them seem to work.

A majority of people say "Get to the automated menu, and press 0." Yeah, that doesn't work. I am having no luck.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd suggest going to whoever you bought the phone from directly and have them look at it. I'd like to think they'd be able to help you out and figure out the problem. Considering you're not getting anywhere with it online and it's what I'd personally do; if I had a phone. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your phone, Max. ;u; (Phones are the worst.)

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Jeez, Max.. T_T I'm so sorry about your phone. I am a Verizon user and that has never happened to me. I'd do what Kat suggested and go see the local store and ask them for help since obviously you're unable to do so online.

Seriously, who came up with the brilliant idea for that? :/

D

Deleted member 36435

go to the verizon store what do you expect random fuckin people on a kingdom hearts forum to tell you

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Is that the same phone that had all of your contacts even though you had yet to enter them? I told you you should have burnt that thing.

srs: Like everyone else said, go ask the Verizon dudes face to face.

Max

Staff member
Awards
@CD: Yeah, its the same haunted phone.

I ordered the phone online, but I do know of a Verizon store nearby, so I guess I'll go check that out. Thanks for the help everybody. Except for you Victor, no need to be a dick now.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

I ordered the phone online, but I do know of a Verizon store nearby, so I guess I'll go check that out. Thanks for the help everybody. Except for you Victor, no need to be a dick now.

Haunted phone? Sounds like a story you'd tell me. ^_^

You're welcome! And yeah, just ignore Victor.. I don't know who he is, but he was rude to you and yeah, a dick as well. What happened to nice normal people?

D

Deleted member 36435

: )

Max

Staff member
Awards
I dunno, Victor has a point Max.
What are we supposed to do?

I don't know, I kind of thought the help and support section was for help and support. Is it really that out of the question to assume some people on these forums have cell phones and may have experienced this issue before? You know, while it is a Kingdom Hearts forum, we talk about anything from games and movies, to books, to technology.

Don't worry, I won't make this mistake again.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm a little late to the party, and you've probly already been to the Verizon Store by now, but I had a similar problem. I've got the dumbest smartphone around, and I can't go to my Verizon account link. That red icon button in the phone's library. I always have to call. The people at the store can't fix it, but they somehow set me up with that 4-digit password number.
Your phone might be haunted, but mine's about as useful as a painted pet rock ;3

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm a little late to the party, and you've probly already been to the Verizon Store by now, but I had a similar problem. I've got the dumbest smartphone around, and I can't go to my Verizon account link. That red icon button in the phone's library. I always have to call. The people at the store can't fix it, but they somehow set me up with that 4-digit password number.
Your phone might be haunted, but mine's about as useful as a painted pet rock ;3

I actually planned on going tomorrow, so that's good to hear that they can fix up that number for me, as it seems to be the main root of my issues. Thanks Chibi, good to know they can take care of that (sorry to hear about your useless phone by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back