• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus'age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

doublerainbow

Awards
Why's everyone saying his actual age is >1000?? Pretty sure this is a case of time leap (jumping ahead through time and didn't actually lived through the distant past to the present) for all the people involved in UX.Unless you actually count all the years that he didn't lived in, otherwise I'd say that he's still 16 mentally and appearance-wise.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's more of a joke I'd say concerning his objective chronological age. His actual biological age is obviously still 16 as it is a known fact that during the four years between the creation of Vanitas and the actual beginning of BBS he did age normally.

Elliekey13

Awards
Well, we know that when Ven left the land of departure he was 16. And we also know he trained with Master Erasqueze for 4 years. So this mean that, the oldest Ven could have been when training with master Xehanort is 12. And, assuming he was training with Xehanort for less than a year, he ABSOLUTE oldest Ventus could have been when he was appointed a dandelion leader was 12 years old.
TWELVE. Thats a lot of responsibility for a 12 year old, especially considering the last union leaders were adults. And taking that into consideration, I guess the other dandelion leaders aren't much older.

I can see Ephemer and Skuld being about 16, and Brain and Luriam being 18-19ish. And if you want to go farther, because Streletzia was SUPPOSED to be a Dandelion leader, I think she is somewhere between 13-15.

It's kinda nuts honestly. A lot of responsibility for kids so young.

Obiewantsanipod

He's 16? Why am I not aware of this?

To be honest I find Ven very tragic as a character, and not in a good way. He's an airhead at all times, he acts like a 5 year old, and quite frankly, I find him to be mind numbingly stupid. I'd be offended if I was Roxas.

Not only that, but Sora is 15 right? So even Sora, the goofball of a character, is still somehow more mature than Ven, who constantly acts like a little child. I really dislike him and Terra so much.

SomeKHFan

Awards
He's 16? Why am I not aware of this?

Nomura stated he was 16 last year. He also stated Aqua was 18 and Terra was 20. I think this was stated during the Tokyo Game Show presentation, although I might be mistaken when he announced it.

Back