• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus Vs. Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
IMO: Ventu<Roxas

Reasons: Ven ws always either extrmly perky or depressed never melloed out, no middle grown, I also didnt like the voice acting, i liked MCartneys performance in days though, But when it comes to combat Ven takes the cake

Now Roxas or Ven discuss!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Honestly Ventus is an infinitely better written character than Roxas ever was, IMO. =/ Roxas wasn't any where near as deep a character as a lot of fans make him out to be. Ventus was more cheerful, but he actually had more depth to his personality.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I would choose Ven over Roxas any day. Like what Virgil said: Roxas didn't have the much personality to him, he was and for ever will be a tool.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm.....roxas was pretty hard in kh2 FM, but ventus looks just as strong......i'm going to say ven....but i absolutely do love both of them

Z

Zulkir

If Days didn't turn Roxas into a mindless, Xion-Obsessed drone, I'd give him a chance. As things are right now, Ven >>>>Roxas.

HiByeYou987

Ventus, the only time Roxas ever had an actual character was in the beginning of kh2 and Ventus is an extremely better fighter.

Gram

Banned
Awards
personality: ven>roxas
badassness: roxas-(pre-days)>ven

State

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How true... overall I found Ven may have had a deeper persona, but sometimes that makes them more hollow to me in my opinion.
Gamplay wise goes to Ven for his abilities that Rival's Roxas' own abilities in KH2FM+.
Character-wise goes to Roxas though... Days seemed to me like a real adventure for Roxas, with real Developmental purposes and that shaped roxas into what he was prior to the final fight with Riku. Wheras BBS fro Ven was more like Crashing into situation after situation, and when he finally get's his goal straight. He tries to Chicken out by having his friends 'kill' him! Now He's just spineless if you ask me.

Suzannah=Namine

I have to choose Roxas, but only on the basis of loyalty. I really wish Roxas wasn't voiced by Jesse McCarteny (spelling i know) and I know that opinion is not in line with most but I swear, that guys voice is the most annoying sound on the planet speaking or singing. Ventus is awesome, very awesome even, but Roxas is my homeboy. Plus, someone I know would tape me to a tree if I turned on Roxas and I'd rather not endure the "But I grew my hair out to spike it like him!" rant.

willrox567

How true... overall I found Ven may have had a deeper persona, but sometimes that makes them more hollow to me in my opinion.
Gamplay wise goes to Ven for his abilities that Rival's Roxas' own abilities in KH2FM+.
Character-wise goes to Roxas though... Days seemed to me like a real adventure for Roxas, with real Developmental purposes and that shaped roxas into what he was prior to the final fight with Riku. Wheras BBS fro Ven was more like Crashing into situation after situation, and when he finally get's his goal straight. He tries to Chicken out by having his friends 'kill' him! Now He's just spineless if you ask me.

Never played Birth By Sleep Huh? He only did that to stop the x-blade from being made. It was noble not stupid, Personally
i like roxas because his name is better. Roxas or Ventus. Yeah, Roxas wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back