• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus - The Roxas Look Alike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

Is there a reason why Nomura designed Ventus to look exactly like Roxas? Cause I know Ventus isn't Roxas, but I wanna keep calling him Roxas. Nomura could've at least gave him some different color haird or something.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
we dont know, it could be very important,

in one scene terra is watching young sora and young riku playing swords, in the little island (destiny islands) and ven asking aqua to erase him in the main island.

i really dont like calling vne roxas, especially cause the personality of ven is different from roxas

Sora1915

Bronze Member
All we know so far is that they are connected, its not like he got lazy and pulled up Roxas' images and mad him Ven, otherwise he wouldn't have completely remodeled his outfit, there similarity has importance no one knows yet though, unless you work on the game. ^_^

Azerty

we dont know, it could be very important,

in one scene terra is watching young sora and young riku playing swords, in the little island (destiny islands) and ven asking aqua to erase him in the main island.

i really dont like calling vne roxas, especially cause the personality of ven is different from roxas

I did read somewhere that Ventus's identity is an important story point in Birth By Sleep. And I think someone said it was Terra that chose Riku as the Keyblade wielder or something like that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's correct.

But I would have caught up by checking the sticky's and various wiki pages; yes wiki can be quite reliable at times.
Please take a look around before posting more threads, that would be much appreciated ^_^

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I did read somewhere that Ventus's identity is an important story point in Birth By Sleep. And I think someone said it was Terra that chose Riku as the Keyblade wielder or something like that.

yea well in kh1 it gave a ihnt that riku was suppose to have it

and in kh2 final mix it gave out terra (secret boss) thinking sora is master xehanort because it wasnt him that he chose (riku)

Azerty

yea well in kh1 it gave a ihnt that riku was suppose to have it

and in kh2 final mix it gave out terra (secret boss) thinking sora is master xehanort because it wasnt him that he chose (riku)

But since Riku gave into the darkness, Sora got the Keyblade. Ugh. :closedeyes:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ventus and Roxas looking alike will/does have a major part, it's not like Nomura would have purposely gotten lazy with the characters, seriously... And the bit about Terra choosing Riku etc. would be derived from the Lingering Sentiment battle, where he says to Sora: "I didn't choose you... Xeha... nort... Where is Xehanort" or something generally along those lines

Azerty

ven's identity i don't think has much to do with riku obtaining the keyblade, originally.

Ven's identity is something totally different from Riku getting the giant key. Because Terra chose Riku first because he knew Riku had a stronger heart. But Riku gave into darkness and thus, Sora was runner up because he stayed with the light.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Let me clarify: Darkness doesn't have to do with the keyblade choosing you.

Just the fact that Riku was weaker, giving in to a higher power, cause the KK to go to Sora.
That's all.

Azerty

Nomura deisgned Ven to be Roxas' look-alike to establish a connection between them and by extension Sora.

So, Sora and Ventus are connected. Ugh, I'm confused. :cursing:

Let me clarify: Darkness doesn't have to do with the keyblade choosing you.

Just the fact that Riku was weaker, giving in to a higher power, cause the KK to go to Sora.
That's all.

Oh, okay. Thanks for that clearification.

inuyashagary

what i think is that ven is sora father why do you think they are on the island and they look a like. also there has to be a reason why that sora is the master of the keyblade that is it. but that is just my opition.

The Enchanted

what i think is that ven is sora father why do you think they are on the island and they look a like. also there has to be a reason why that sora is the master of the keyblade that is it. but that is just my opition.

*Facepalm*
FAMILY MEANS NOTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS...AT ALL!!!

Ven is not Sora's father, he's to young.
Just like Terra isn't Riku's dad and Aqua's Kairi's Mommy.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Is there a reason why Nomura designed Ventus to look exactly like Roxas? Cause I know Ventus isn't Roxas, but I wanna keep calling him Roxas. Nomura could've at least gave him some different color haird or something.

Ven looks like roxas for a reason.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back