• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus, Terra and Aqua are from the FUTURE! My Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

[h=2]Ventus, Terra and Aqua are from the FUTURE![/h] Ventus, Terra and Aqua and all of the Birth By Sleep characters are from the future. Terra is actually the descendant of Riku, Aqua is the descendant of Kairi and Ventus is the descendant of Sora or Roxas.

Why
Well, some time in the far future, Master Xehanort tries to start another Keyblade war that was from possibly hundreds of years ago. Master Xehanort then finds out that Ventus, Terra and Aqua will one day defeat him but tries to kill them while undergoing training from their teacher, Eraques. Also after these gliders (a time machine hover board) are invented, MX finds out they go from world to world, time to time and comes up with a plan to bring the key blade war to the past to kill the ancestors before the birth of the now three heroes.

Eraques tells the three to go to the past and save people from the unversed (a futuristic being) especially the seven princesses of heart.
They learn of their ancestors through Master Yen Sid. Terra then goes to find Riku, hencing why he sees his ancestors future self through vision slowing forming into Ansem. Kairi goes to save Kairi from the unversed and puts a protective spell on her, while Ventus seeks Sora to stay with his heart, so he actually can stay by to protect him.

Muke

whatever
Awards
pls just ban this troll
Seriously though. Are you so dumb or are ya just pretending?!

edit

Okay, has many Posts = no troll.
Just move to FI. Agreeing to Osprey. ._.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the kookyness, i don't mind.
the implausibility, I'll overlook.

its the lack of reasoning or explanation that i will not allow.

Castaras

pls just ban this troll
Seriously though. Are you so dumb or are ya just pretending?!

edit

Okay, has many Posts = no troll.
Just move to FI. Agreeing to Osprey. ._.

For your information, its a theory, its not meant to be taken seriously. and did you read the whole post or just put random ideas in your head?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I sense negativity.

Larx? Is that you?

And no triple-posting. ;b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back