• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ventus kingdom key D???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If you play through Days and unlock Mickey as a playable Multi player character...then you can clearly see the his Keyblade is called

Kingdom Key D

Well I only got to borrow my friend's DS for the week which gave me enough time to beat the game lol
That makes sense. But in a way, I'm still half-correct though because Kingdom Key D obviously stands for Kingdom Key Dark.

Anyway, this thread is pretty pointless right now... surprised it hasn't been closed yet.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Well I only got to borrow my friend's DS for the week which gave me enough time to beat the game lol
That makes sense. But in a way, I'm still half-correct though because Kingdom Key D obviously stands for Kingdom Key Dark.

Anyway, this thread is pretty pointless right now... surprised it hasn't been closed yet.
why is everyone calling it the inverted kingdom key then?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
wait so it is in the game? i'm so confused.

It was...but it scrapped from the game, since it doesnt have any relevance to game plot.

If you see the KH2 Secret Ending, Ven picks up the KKD, that was going to be in the game, but they decided against it.

that is just badass, to bad its a hack -_-

I wouldn't call it a hack per-say, though you do need to cwcheat it to your inventory. its not like you need to do anything special to use it as Ventus though. Its only use is nostalgia I guess. My bet is it gets added back in for EU and NA release..

Gram

Banned
Awards
wouldn't call it a hack per-say, though you do need to cwcheat it to your inventory. its not like you need to do anything special to use it as Ventus though. Its only use is nostalgia I guess. My bet is it gets added back in for EU and NA release..
one could only hope :)
tho i doubt they will T^T

Awards
Huh. Only usable by Ven? I guess they intended for him to get it after he fought Vanitas with Mickey.

Light Seeker... That's a better name than IKK/KKD I suppose.

If you see the KH2 Secret Ending, Ven picks up the KKD, that was going to be in the game, but they decided against it.

He picks up the WtD. You're thinking of Aqua.

Key to Truth

Awards
Why does NO ONE believe what I say?!
The keyblade is called Light Seeker, they renamed for this game, and I'm pretty sure it'll stay as the official name, I can even prove it with a picture.

frmbuf011.jpg

For those who don't know katakana. ライトシーカー (Light Seeker). This name sounds to me like way more official than "Kingdom Key D." wich sounds like a filler name meanwhile you're thinking of a good name.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The official name was already Kingdom Key-D regardless of whatever it is called in this game i'll still probably call it that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The keyblade is called Light Seeker, they renamed for this game, and I'm pretty sure it'll stay as the official name, I can even prove it with a picture.

frmbuf011.jpg

For those who don't know katakana. ライトシーカー (Light Seeker). This name sounds to me like way more official than "Kingdom Key D." wich sounds like a filler name meanwhile you're thinking of a good name.

Hmm... yeah, light Seeker sounds much more believable than Kingdom Key D.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

frmbuf011.jpg

does this mean it is available in the game?

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Well actually everyone has a special weapon so I assume that they had this in there for mickey, nothing special, but alot of game systems require two models for the player model and weapon model, and in order for a weapon model to be used it needs to be assigned as an actual weapon in the database, so therefore it could be accessed in the file of the game mode, in this case aqua's and ven's as mickey is a party member in both, therefore he technically counts as a player model not just an event model...

See what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back