• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus "infant" scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I agreed to that, after he was frozen and maybe he lost his heart, he was wrapped with a blanket but this makes me confuse a lot with the scene where Ven, with his armor helmet off, encounters Vanitas and saw his revealed face at the Gathering Place.

Did this happen after he was frozen or before? (which is most unlikely because MX freeze him when the latter is wearing his helmet) Or in other case, Ven took off his helmet and face to face with Vanitas then after that, maybe Ven worn back his helmet to do a surprise attack onto MX but it did not work.

AlphaXXI

Website
fr.kingdomhearts.wikia.com
I agree with the "after being frozen" theory.
But I think he's still frozen (apart from the head), and the thing we see may be his arm,still attached to his body, but frozen in that pose.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The cloaked guy looks like Xehanort's heartless while he was wearing the cloak.

Xehanort_heartless_coded.JPG

I thought the figure looked like it had a cloak on but I couldn't remember what it looked like but it does look like the pic above but I don't know how that would work. xD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I believe this silhouette does have a cloak on. The billowy folds of black all around him seems to signify this. But, who knows, I might be wrong.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well doesnt mx discover ventus
i dont think he is originally from the land of departure

jdeib963

It looks so much like Master Xehanort or Xehanort's Heartless in his cloak form, but probably not the latter because he is usually more slouched.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It looks like MX. The slouching posture. But the cloak DOES resemble the one Ansem SoD wore in KH1. FORESHADOW!!!

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It looks like MX. The slouching posture. But the cloak DOES resemble the one Ansem SoD wore in KH1. FORESHADOW!!!

I'm thinking that the cloak SoD wears is maybe the original design of the Organization cloaks. I know SoD didn't exist until a year after, but still.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Some say it's Mickey, some say it's his arm. I'm more prone to the arm than Mickey, but it does look a lot like Mickey, for what it's worth that is.

To me, thats his arm, I can't even see a mickey from that. The shape is skinny, like Ven's arm. Possibly reaching out for help? Unable to fully move from being frozen? Cause we all can see him blink when Aqua is holding him after being frozen. So the ice move by MX isn't deadly, but immoblizes most of the body, but periodically wears off.

(And if that is Mickey, it would have to be his Epic Mickey form, but I highly doubt it. Plus I don't see ears.)

00 Raiser Fan

Doesn't look like a mickey to me but whatever.

Anyway the person by the tree is definetley MX, easy to tell from that bent back of his.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
ven is possibly looking at the sky, possibly waiting for Terra or Aqua. Then MX shows up, and he's probably like, 'oh shnap, i is gonna die!' but he doesn't (idk, i'm just thinking of how and why ven is there, and how MX knows he's there. And what happens after MX shows up)

forget-me-not

This is really messed up. When I first saw the trailer, not gonna lie, I was like "Holy ****! Ven is a BABY?" but that can't make sense. But I mean look at the picture. The thing in the blanket does NOT look like a person, but the next scene in the trailer makes it seem irrefutable that the thing in the blanket is ven. i'm so confused =( If it is Ven, then he's probably dead. Bodies aren't supposed to bend that way.
The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that the thing by the tree is MX

In my opinion this whole thing is turning kind of star warsy
Malificent: I can see it. The darkness that sleeps in your heart
MX: You can't save Ventus or Aqua!
Terra:I'll never forgive you Xehanort!
MX: Yes. let your angry heart be stained in darkness!

Darth Sideus: You killed padme
Anakin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darth Sideus: I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger

Anybody see the connections =D???
see, Vanitas=Dooku
MX=Darth S
Terra = Vader....
aww nevermind

forget-me-not

I think we're makinng a bigger deal about this than nessisary

well duh! thats kind of all we do here. lolz =D

i mean, if we look at the big picture, tis only a video game after all
yet here we have thousands of crazy fans (me included) speculating, scrutinizing, imagining, hoping, hating, loving, and even worshipping every single aspect of the KH series.
i think it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back