• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus had an AWESOME Boss, anyone agree? *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKing MickeyxX

342px-Maleficent.png

The fight in Enchanted Dominion vs Maleficent was EPIC! I didn't use the fairy move to make it even more epic, already Ventus's story is better then Terra's :D

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
There was a "fairy move?" For me they just floated above the arena and did absolutely nothing.......Hmph. To think I had to fend for myself against a witch of Darkness! Still, though.....I suppose it was epic for a Disney boss.....Though I must say, I enjoyed the Vanitas fights better. But then again, Vanitas is awesome simply because he is Vanitas.

Ralz

And then it winds up being embarassingly easy... Although her galaxy-teleport attack was cool.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
If it was harder than I would love the fight instead of just like it. Lol that fairy attack put her right to sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There was a "fairy move?" For me they just floated above the arena and did absolutely nothing.......Hmph.

I didn't know they did anything the first time I played through Ventus' story, however I discovered the "fairy move" when I played through it again. Basically, when the number 5 appears above Ventus' head, you could go to a spot where the Fairies were and something happened. I forget but try it out sometime :p

Stars

リク
The fight in Enchanted Dominion vs Maleficent was EPIC! I didn't use the fairy move to make it even more epic, already Ventus's story is better then Terra's :D
When I saw the title, I thought you're talking about Vanitas.... I didn't even know what is the use of the fairies when fighting Maleficient... lol...

So, what are you trying to say?

Lol, maybe just talking about Maleficient

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I didn't know they did anything the first time I played through Ventus' story, however I discovered the "fairy move" when I played through it again. Basically, when the number 5 appears above Ventus' head, you could go to a spot where the Fairies were and something happened. I forget but try it out sometime :p

The move just cancels out what she was doing and put her to sleep for a few seconds.

ChrisP

Yeah, it was definitely a fun fight. I like Ventus better than Terra so far as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah if the fight was harder I would have adored it really, because it was pretty epic. Maybe Give Maleficent 700 HP and boost up her defense and strength and it would have been just perfect for a boss at that point in the game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Could they not put the save point any closer? I like to have a separate save file for every boss in the series but man, the 1 for Maleficent is so far away!:

1. Run through the 2 grassy areas
2. Up the looooong narrow path to the castle
3. Through the 1st area of the castle, avoiding the goons
4. Scripted battle against the goons
5. Run all the way back to the save point so I don't have to repeat the scripted fight
6. All the way back to the castle again
7. Go past the room where the bossfight happens
8. Navigate an obnoxious maze
9. Yet another room, can't access the save next to it
10. Through the maze, again
11. Skip Scene
12. Skip Scene
13. Skip Scene, that's not how it's suppose to work Osaka
14. Now at a spot where I can't back track & the boss is between me & the save points. Meaning steps 6-14 will have to repeated every time I want to fight her. It's simpler to just fight the dragon instead.

Come to think of it, KH1 had a similar problem for Witch form Maleficent. & yet dragon form in both games requires nearly no leg work (although RE:Coded.....)

God what I wouldn't give for a proper boss replay mode in this series.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Ven actually did have the best bosses.
Captain Hook(love how they put the encounter in there)
Maleficent(most nostalgic)
Vanitas(epic)
The cat in cinderela (the funnest boss in the game)

God what I wouldn't give for a proper boss replay mode in this series.
i think you can play some of the bosses again in mirage arena

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ven actually did have the best bosses.
Captain Hook(love how they put the encounter in there)
Maleficent
Vanitas
The cat in cinderela (the funnest boss for me)

True Ven did have the funnest bosses, if only they had more HP, IMO I would have had their HP like this:

1. Orbs of Light: 80 per Orb
2. Dwarves: 100 per dwarf
3. Mad Treant: 650
4. Lucifer: 800
5. Maleficent: 700
6. Vanitas: 750
7. Trinity Armor: 1000x3
8. Metamorphosis: 900 (150 only for the battle in space)
9. Captain Hook: 1150
10. Vanitas: 800
11. Vanitas Unmasked: 1300

And all the bosses would have had higher defense and strength, and I would have added a battle with Pete in Disney Town with him having 850 HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back