• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ventus dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperguy1997

no i meant with the shroud and the guy weariong the cloak in the background.if someone can gimme the pic i would be delighted.

sniperguy1997

I think that the guy in the cloak is terra after the battl at the keyblade graveyard and he is taking him to place the soul of ventus or at least some part of him knowingly that Sora woud be a keyblade wielder that would explain why he is such a good keyblade master and why they put him at the lastt part of the winter trailer.............

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I think that the guy in the cloak is terra after the battl at the keyblade graveyard and he is taking him to place the soul of ventus or at least some part of him knowingly that Sora woud be a keyblade wielder that would explain why he is such a good keyblade master and why they put him at the lastt part of the winter trailer.............
It can't be Terra because...............................

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I think that the guy in the cloak is Terra after the battle at the keyblade graveyard
So why is he hunched over?
Looks like Master Xehanort to me...
I have to agree with this one, it fits his body shape.
Though I don't know if he's actually in a cloak or it's just too dark to see his body so a silhouette is seen.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think it could be xehanort's heartless wearing his cloak when he didn't have a body until he possessed riku.

Awkward Squid

The hunch makes him look more like MX; but the figure could be pushing himself off the tree...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ahaha, correction; Ven's not dead, yet.

Oh and what other characters do we know how hunch over like that? I'd place money on MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back