• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus+Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Source? I would like to see this interview myself.

Closest thing to that I could find is this:

NI/KH2U - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

If KHII was never released, what would happen to the mysteries left in the first game?

I guess they'll just stay untold. (laugh) I have a severe opinion about that but I think a game that doesn't sell just shouldn't have a sequel. If many people want a sequel, I'll have to answer to that but if not, I have to bravely give up. Thank goodness we had a lot of fans saying they want a continuation so we were able to make it, but if KH was a game that nobody wants a sequel of, then it's not that bad for the unsolved mysteries to stay that way, anyway. Besides, even if KHII was not released now, the fans can still have fun with the underplots in the previous game and make their own speculations. In that way, although the game gets old, people can still continue being happy with it so I think it's possible to draw the curtain like how the previous game did.

A game sure needs elements where people can discuss and make speculation.

When we were kids, we always thought "there's not enough things to imagine from this" when reading manga, watching anime or playing games, and I thought that is strange. Whether it's game, anime or manga, there should be a place where you can speculate things, similar to a poker game, there are rules but there is always room for speculation. I have that feeling so I wanted to make a game that gives space for your imagination. That's why I don't like revealing everything and say "This is the answer." Just like when I was a kid, I want to make something that can allow people to let loose their imagination with.

Either way though, yeah, I was never for the idea of romance dragging BBS down, especially Ven and Aqua. There's nothing that really solidifies a romantic connection between her or Ven atm, same with Terra. We'll probably get lots of butt-buddy action between Terra and Ven though because it helps the games sell :v

SoraXVen

No way. Ventus is too short for Aqua unless he wants to motorboat her.

I see Aqua having a bigger chance liking Terra.

Hahaha. That would be hilarious. And I think at least to start aqua has a sort of big sister role towards ven and I doubt there will be anything with her and Terra because it's pretty obvious that he falls into darkness. Hmmm just like riku(random thought)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Agreed, I can see Terra + Aqua happening.

Same here, but Terra's situation might as well draw him away from that. They'll just keep the brother-sister relationship with each other. It doesn't need anything more than that.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
As the other's are saying, Terra + Aqua maybe. Maybe they have a secret relationship, and are hiding it from Ven. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back