• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus, Aqua, Terra are...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalangadang

Go to the new BBS website and go to Character. Examine each individual very closely. Now. Go get your Kingdom Hearts I or II hand book and look at the characters inside of there. Compare the faces of Kairi and Aqua, Ventus and Sora, and Terra and Riku and tell me they aren't one and the same.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Go to the new BBS website and go to Character. Examine each individual very closely. Now. Go get your Kingdom Hearts I or II hand book and look at the characters inside of there. Compare the faces of Kairi and Aqua, Ventus and Sora, and Terra and Riku and tell me they aren't one and the same.

there totally different character.
maybe they just baced their looks off of them but there totally different people

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ven, maybe. Terra and Aqua, heck no. They might have the same facial structure but they all have styles of thier own.

Shalangadang

Obviously I mean not the same, but the way that their facial features are. Riku and Terra's eyes and mouth. Sora and Ven obviously are close and the only Difference in Kairi and Aqua would be clothing and hairstyle. Obviously I don't think they are the same people, but I maybe the whole thing to the keyblade weilders is that Sora Kairi and Riku are some sort of reincarnation of Terra Aqua and Ventus.

Shalangadang

I guess that is true. A lot of times when an artist has an idea for a face the only way to change the character is by changing things like eye color, hair and clothing. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the story says...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
but I maybe the whole thing to the keyblade weilders is that Sora Kairi and Riku are some sort of reincarnation of Terra Aqua and Ventus.

No. Sora, Riku, and Kairi were already well and alive before BbS as kids. So, they're not reincarnations.

Raiko

Come break me down
I guess that is true. A lot of times when an artist has an idea for a face the only way to change the character is by changing things like eye color, hair and clothing. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the story says...

exactly, but i doubt that they would be same as SRK personality wise. (except that Ven is a bit too much like Roxas.)

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Obviously I don't think they are the same people, but I maybe the whole thing to the keyblade weilders is that Sora Kairi and Riku are some sort of reincarnation of Terra Aqua and Ventus.

That all depends on how old Aqua, Terra, and Ven are because Sora, Riku, adn Kairi are already toddlers when the events of Birth by Sleep occur. And wouldn't say reincarnated, just linked, which we already know.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont know why people compare aqua to kairi so much....she doesnt look like kairi at all

TH3GADFLY

Only Ven an Sora are gonna have a possible connection (hopefully NOT involving Roxas going back in time)

The only connection Terra is gonna have is with Xehanort. Probably involving him getting amnesia taking Master Xehanorts name and becoming the Xehanort we're all familiar with, thus adding even more to the confusion of the whole not Ansem thing.
I'm sorry if this has been discussed, I'm new at this.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they dont look alike....well atleast i dont see that XD

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
my opinion is Terra looks more reincarnated in Xemnas, Ven Roxas obviously, and in stead of Xion looking like Aqua I think it's more like Namine just because in a way nobodies can be reincanations because there of a diferent species (not to say that a when someone/thing is reincarnated have to be a different species then what they were)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back