• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus and Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I've been gone away from the series for a while. Has it ever been explained how Xehanort originally left DI, and how Ven got off after connection hearts with Sora?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No it was not explained how Xehanort left the Islands to start his training. If I had to take a guess his Master discovered him after coming across Destiny Islands and took him to Scala once he found out he could wield a Keyblade.

In regards to Ven I'm not sure I understand your question. From where did Ventus "get off from"?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
No it was not explained how Xehanort left the Islands to start his training. If I had to take a guess his Master discovered him after coming across Destiny Islands and took him to Scala once he found out he could wield a Keyblade.

In regards to Ven I'm not sure I understand your question. From where did Ventus "get off from"?
I presume that by "got off", he meant when Ventus was comatosed over a fractured heart and Sora connected his heart with Ven's. To the best of my knowledge, Xehanort brought him over to Eraqus.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How did Ven get off destiny Islands? IIRC, Xehanort dropped him off and left.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How did Ven get off destiny Islands? IIRC, Xehanort dropped him off and left.

Xehanort had every intention to leave him there when he thought Ven was going to die, but that changed once Ven connected his heart with Sora's and got a second chance at life. After Xehanort saw that he would survive, he brought him to the Land of Departure.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort had every intention to leave him there when he thought Ven was going to die, but that changed once Ven connected his heart with Sora's and got a second chance at life. After Xehanort saw that he would survive, he brought him to the Land of Departure.

Alright. Thanks. It's been a while. It might be time to play BBS again.

Back