• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ventus and vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
ok so, vanitas was created when MX extracted the drakness from ven's heart, and it was after that that sora's heart came into contact with ven's heart, correct? so how come vanitas look like sora, even tho he had already taken form before sora and ventus made contact?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
vanitas was supposed to have a blank face,until sora's heart *fixed* ventus',sora's face formed on vanitas, since ven's and vanitas' hearts are connected

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok so, vanitas was created when MX extracted the drakness from ven's heart, and it was after that that sora's heart came into contact with ven's heart, correct? so how come vanitas look like sora, even tho he had already taken form before sora and ventus made contact?

It's speculated that Vanitas' face was blank before Ven connected his heart with Sora.

He was basically a faceless wraith until Ventus connected to somebody's heart.

He's like one of them Fringe shapeshifter dudes. Only without the grisly murder part.

Absolute

Sora filled the void that Vanitas left. Vanitas was from that part of Ven's heart, but since nothing was there due to him being taken out, he assumingly had no face. When Sora closed the gap, Vanitas's face reflected was in the spot he left, or Sora's face. Since Vanitas is a teenager, he gave the image of the grown-up Sora that we all know.

NoObHaTeRxp

vanitas was supposed to have a blank face,until sora's heart *fixed* ventus',sora's face formed on vanitas, since ven's and vanitas' hearts are connected

Where did people get the idea that his face was blank? Why not assume that he looked like Ven with black hair and yellow eyes? He did come from Ven's heart after all. Then after Sora fixed Vens heart did Vans face change into what it was.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree...the blank face doesn't really work with me either....

i miagine it like two hearts, ven's and vanitas's and a dotted line bettween vanitas and ven's fractured area. when sora fills in the fractured part, vanitas takes form of sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think that either sora looks like vanitas due to their connection thru ven or that vanitas had vens face til hhe connected to sora, tho honestly its not that big a deal to me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think that either sora looks like vanitas due to their connection thru ven or that vanitas had vens face til hhe connected to sora, tho honestly its not that big a deal to me.
nomura confirmed it was vanitas who looks like sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back