• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vent About KH2 Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Have you ever needed top vent so bad but never had a place to do it? Well, here you go! Express all your angry thoughts about KH2, whether it's about the release date, the "Japan always gets it first thing", Whatever! So go now, go and vent!

cloud@omnislash

Um it was where the game was made and it has to be voice overed again.
So get over it.
How would you like it if we made a game but sent it over there at the same time or first you'd be outraged?
We might be getting some type of bonus anyway but its not likely.
When it comes to entertainment like tvs,games,etc
Japan is king.

Last edited:

XXX

my only beef with the japanese is that i cant speak it and thats about it because if i could do that i could get the jap KH2 and have a good ol time

onyxrhapsody87

It's not really the fact that Japan gets it first because what cloud@omnislash is right... Who ever doesn't get it first will probably bitch and complain... so there really is no pleasing everyone... It's the wait and the frustration that I can't speak japanese that gets me...

got_kh2?

well, if SE is taking their time to release kh2 here, it obviously means that they are putting a lot of effort into it and making it better for us, so stop bitching and be happy.

C

cam ron 77

technically, yes, Japan did get Kh1 before us, but if you think about it, they've probably waited just as long....well..actually no, they never had to have it translated...and find new voice actors. o-o nvm. but thats expected, it comes out earilier in the home country because the game is naturally going to be in that language, which automatically subtracts the translation time blah blah blah yadaa.......So whoever mentioned learning japanese is right. lol, it wouldn't hurt! think of all the other games you'd be able to get eariier if you only knew japanese. if it wasn't for the language thing, we would have it. (I would anyway.i'm waiting only because i don't know the language. xD) but then theres that whole Disney factor...which makes it seem slightly unfair because it seems kh is just as much ours as it is japans.hmmm

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

me im angry bout how america get the english version a month before australia you know that is pretty slack i reckon america-australia-europe should get it all at the same time so we dont have too come here and see you americans talkin bout it here (damn ill be jealous).
apparently aus is gettin it in april according too eb games due on the first europe probably later.
SO GOD DAM UNFAIR.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Of course, Square isn't giving much updates on the English version. In my opinion, this is their way of getting revenge on the U.S. We were afterall the country who made fun of the KH more than the other nations. So this long wait and lack of updates is their form of revenge. Square probably thinks 'ah, we may have sold a lot in the U.S. but they certanly didn't appreciate the story too much. Look how much they're making fun of it. It's best we wait a while to give them KH2. They'll probably not like it too much anyway'. Square's getting pay back baby.

Keybladeboy

Who made fun of Kingodm Hearts in the US?

iam pissed becasue when i pre-ordered and bought the game at EB, they told me its comming out April 2 , iam like WTF? we should have the same release dates as America. But apparently the are like..no..blah blah...BASTARDS

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i know...
the US suck when they do that.
although i blame it on SE cause they could've made a world-wide release with PAL and NTSC systems (Japanese NTSC, Europe PAL and US NTSC etc)

Blaze125

I absolutly hate the set backs square does. with kh and kh2 and the movie adventchildren i mean whats there prob they like setbacks or something

starry_eyed_hero

Keybladeboy said:
Who made fun of Kingodm Hearts in the US?
Lots of people. Kingdom Hearts fans generally didn't make fun, but many other people did.

You have to try to look at this from all sorts of different perspectives. Imagine that you're a 14 year old skateboarder who's into punk and who actually enjoyed Scary Movie 3.

You then find out that Squaresoft(which it was known as when KH came out) has released a video game filled to the brim with happy kiddy Disney characters. Then, you find out that this game is doing extremely well.

Well, as we all know, preteen punk skaters generally enjoy spending their time bashing certain games, movies, etc. that fall into at least one of 2 categories:
1. Disney-based franchises
2. Popular franchises

So, you see, in order to understand all angles of the issue, you have to be able to see it from the eyes of many different peoples.

onyxrhapsody87

If you think about it... It's hard not to be made fun of these days... Yeah... it was made fun of by some people...but at the same time... it was very successful in the US... SE is a professional business... and I doubt they will base any decisions like this on blind revenge on people's opinions...
If it does take longer... It may be because they're changing something or adding more optional bosses or something...

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
hey i live in america, yet we all feel the frustration coming from square, we all want it the same, so stop blabbing and shutup. i mean if i lived there i could see why your made because you get it later, but that doesn't make one difference, so stop.
:(

SeRoFe

You think you get it badf? I live in central america, and the releases will probably be like two nonths after it goes out in the US...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

SeRoFe said:
You think you get it badf? I live in central america, and the releases will probably be like two nonths after it goes out in the US...
Ya, but when it hits the U.S., that'll still be a great moment for you, considering that if you want to, you'll be able to order an english-speaking version of the game online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back