• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

I hope Season 3 (Best stream to watch Birth by Sleep) shows us the Secret Boss

It will be while though b/c he has to go back and get 100% of all three scenarios

Kentsu13

I hope Season 3 (Best stream to watch Birth by Sleep) shows us the Secret Boss

It will be while though b/c he has to go back and get 100% of all three scenarios

dam it wasnt 100% o wellz at least hes provided us with a good stream waitign a few more days wouldnt hurt

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Jeeze. You can see right up Tinker Bell's skirt the whole game.
And does she really only say "I'm going to kick you in the face!" and then never talk again? o_O

T

The Spoiler

Jeeze. You can see right up Tinker Bell's skirt the whole game.
And does she really only say "I'm going to kick you in the face!" and then never talk again? o_O
Wasnt it one of the little boys who said "Im going to kick you as hard as I can!"? Not tinkerbell...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Probably was. It looked like her mouth was moving, though. :/
But why would they say "I'm going to kick you in the face as hard as I can!" if Tinker Bell is the one that does it?

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Probably was. It looked like her mouth was moving, though. :/
But why would they say "I'm going to kick you in the face as hard as I can!" if Tinker Bell is the one that does it?

Because, not that you knew, but the Lost Boys have mental powers and use TInker Bell as their slave. They can also tell what she is thinking and can control her actions at their whim. Peter Pan is also Micheal Jackson in disguise, for MJ is actually MX who took over Peter Pan's body after Terra's. This will eventually lead to people believing that Axel and Roxas are lovers and that Ven is Roxas, meaning Terra and Axel are lovers as well. Everything we know is actually a lie. Or we just need translations and clearifications.
shamisen

RoxasRiku

Does anyone know if there is a Youtube video of Ven's boss fight against Maleficent? I would like to see how different it is to Sora's battle against Maleficent in KH1?

tmp1114

Awards
Did anyone laugh when ven was in a rat trap at castle of dreams when he arrive it so funny.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I just saw a spoiler pic with Ven in Destiny Islands; why are there freaking heartless?!?! i thought the main "henchmen" or enemies in this game were Unbirths!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I just saw a spoiler pic with Ven in Destiny Islands; why are there freaking heartless?!?! i thought the main "henchmen" or enemies in this game were Unbirths!

It was in Keyblade Graveyard, not DI. And there are no such things as Unbirths. There are Unverse, but not Unbirths.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Why was MX pitting Ven against those Neoshadow's though? It seems he was trying to make him stronger, but why exactly?

Master Xehanort wanted to unleash Ven's darkness so that he could summon the legendary X-blade. However, when Ven failed to meet his expectations he simply extracted his darkness instead.

Obsidian

Master Xehanort wanted to unleash Ven's darkness so that he could summon the legendary X-blade. However, when Ven failed to meet his expectations he simply extracted his darkness instead.

If I could bug you one more time, what is this X-blade for? And what are the requirements for summoning it? I imagine it has something to do with opening Kingdom Hearts?

Also, kinda wish it looked cooler...I kinda found the design to be a bit uninspired :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back