• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas the king23

Re: Ven's Scenario.

blame it on the people that spammed there. they are giving out the wrong passwords on purpose

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

nothing at all >.<...I tried Japanese, chines traditional and simplified but nothing worked =(. oh well I have a link to Ven's ending with HQ and perfect sound as well but minus the fight scene and Vanitas revealing his face. Here it is if you want YouTube - kingdom hearts birth by sleep - ven's ending 1080p
Still I wanted to see so much Ven's fight and Vanitas's face and the conversation >.<...T.T

Mitchman

Ah well, guess we'll just have to watch the season 3 one when it comes up again.

Roxas the king23

heres what one of the user in that room said, #

testtest189: sorry this channel is Taiwanese only

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

heres what one of the user in that room said, #

testtest189: sorry this channel is Taiwanese only

The guy should fucking know that people from all over the world have been anticipating this game for over two years and that people like us, from the KHInsider staff, need to know what the fuck happens.

Roxas the king23

yeah sol i know i told him im with KH insider that we need to snag few pics and need to know what happened and he still said no english people allowed and i asked beardog and he know the password but hes not willing to give me the password seeing im a english speaker and a deaf one at least.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

yeah sol i know i told him im with KH insider that we need to snag few pics and need to know what happened and he still said no english people allowed and i asked beardog and he know the password but hes not willing to give me the password seeing im a english speaker and a deaf one at least.

Thanks for trying, man that why did those people have 2 be such bastards. I mean did they have 2 mock the dude like that; he's trying his hardest to pass the game and they're giving him no credit.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Thanks Sol. =D, You're a Life saver XD!! lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back