• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akemi N

Re: Ven's Scenario.

not to mention the whole he doesnt speak english thing. i was trying to snag few pics for sol to help out with the page but now i cant do that until theres another source of someone playing ven.

Another one will probably come up soon, or the other guy will start streaming again. I think we'll find out if someone else starts.

F

Fagren

So, that picture of Ven being surrounded by 10 or more Neoshadows confirms Pure (lol)Heartless existing before Xehanort's experiments, but does this mean nobodies existed as well?

creampuff

Hopefully another one pops up sometime soon, geez. Should've just kept going all night but my wrists were killing me.

At least I got plenty of shirtless Ven for now.
fd7y9g.jpg

Mitchman

Nobodies probably came after. Or they were experiments gone wrong.

F

Fagren

Based on Heartless existing already and Master Erauqs telling Ven he's not supposed to exist makes me think Ven is a nobody....

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Based on Heartless existing already and Master Erauqs telling Ven he's not supposed to exist makes me think Ven is a nobody....

He's not. He has a heart.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

The whole Vanitas is Darkness of Ven or his heartless is really confusing? makes me even wonder about what is Ven really? >.<

Lonbilly

Awards

The whole Vanitas is Darkness of Ven or his heartless is really confusing? makes me even wonder about what is Ven really? >.<

He's just a normal person who doesn't have a whole heart. Vanitas is the darkness of his heart while Ven is the light. No Heartless or Nobodies involved.

State

Awards

He's just a normal person who doesn't have a whole heart. Vanitas is the darkness of his heart while Ven is the light. No Heartless or Nobodies involved.

Its like Ying and Yang only without the Yo. ;)

Lumine

Awards

I think you're right O,O....why didn't I think of that >.<...It does make sense when I remember the first scene where ven stands on a partially broken pillar...could it be hinting towards that? wow more questions popping >.<...but Thanks Lonbilly ^ ^

Lumine

Awards

They said it was Sea Salt icecream but it didn't work for me >.<

leonidus

I am officially an idiot. I managed to catch a comment of the Taiwanese guy saying litterally:

"The password is sea salt popsicle" (when translated from Chinese), but I didn't think about it till later that I could try to use the part of the sentence as a password, and when I wanted to copy it back... I already copied something else before... Forever lost, and so close.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

They said it was Sea Salt icecream but it didn't work for me >.<

It is that but the guy said it was Japanese kanji. This is what he gave me as the password but I dont know if it works. I havent tried it yet.

禁止漫罵 污辱 雷劇情 商業

Lonbilly

Awards

It is that but the guy said it was Japanese kanji. This is what he gave me as the password but I dont know if it works. I havent tried it yet.

禁止漫罵 污辱 雷劇情 商業

Didn't work for me.

Lumine

Awards

Didn't work, I also tried google's translator but nothing worked either >.<.... *sigh* if he was so mad about spamming he could've put the chat into a slow mode and stopped guests from speaking >.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back