• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Ven's Scenario.

Sol, did ya get a picture of the new keyblade Ven got? =D

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Vanitas' birth scene.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I am currently creating a picture archive. Stuff will be added as the game goes on.

Roxas the king23

-_- the broadcaster cut off the chat and now apparently you are supposed to join the room to chat in. and im gonna try to take screen shots of ven game play so tell me what you want to see and ill snag pictures.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

How far did the Season 3 guy get? Or is he done?

creampuff

yeah, he keeps dying.demtitsthebatmanarabsloltidasshamisenomgshDogwutffffuuuraitohahaha

Thankfully I'm not watching it live so I can fast forward, but lessee... I spent a few hours and just got through the first couple of worlds, since I use a screen capture utility manually for every darn cap. /turtle

Mitchman

Season 3 stopped after the maintenance and now this other guy cut us off by making it private. Douche.

Akemi N

Season 3 stopped after the maintenance and now this other guy cut us off by making it private. Douche.

That probably has to do with everyone in that chat being pretty terrible. It's his own stream so he can do what he wants with it.

Roxas the king23

not to mention the whole he doesnt speak english thing. i was trying to snag few pics for sol to help out with the page but now i cant do that until theres another source of someone playing ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back