• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Ven's Scenario.

Yeah. I still don't think that's how it works -is a stubborn girl- >:3

I mean, saying that's all it takes would mean if i played Terra on Proud before playing any of the other scenarios, then i would unlock the secret ending right away. That makes no sense.

My thoughts are that, you have to beat all three scenarios, but which mode you picked determines how much you need to do in a scenario.

Like if you pick Terra: Standard, Aqua: Standard, and Ven: Proud you would then have to:

-Get Full completion on Terra (since you chose Standard)
-Full Completion on Aqua (since you picked Standard)
-Just beat the game on Ventus (Since you picked Proud)

But you have to do all three scenarios, and you have to meet the requirements for each scenario, depending on the mode you picked before you can actually get it.

My idea anyway, unless it has been actually explained, in detail, by someone who has the game otherwise...
That's way too much to do for a secret ending that isn't even in CGI

B

brosandi

That's way too much to do for a secret ending that isn't even in CGI
To get the secret ending on KH2:FM+ was a lot more work.
I don't think this is that much when you think about it. It kind of just depends on what "Full Completion" includes.

Mitchman

All the commands collected, the whole command board thing 100%, and stuff like that.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

To get the secret ending on KH2:FM+ was a lot more work.
I don't think this is that much when you think about it. It kind of just depends on what "Full Completion" includes.
I'd asume it'd be all treasure chests found along with other stuff. I think it'd be easier to beat a scenario on proud then 100% a scenario on normal, personally

EDIT: ^^ what he said

EDIT #2: this is my 666th post O.O

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i gotta leave someone please screen cap the end if he gets there for i come back(in about 8 hours)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

still, I wouldn't want to do that 3 times for a secret ending.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I hate that Snow White just stands there doing nothing. Didn't Cinderella actually help?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

lol i noticed that XD

and I didn't pay attention at that cinderella part, so idk.

Lonbilly

Awards

And Snow White is a PoH too. She could have, oh I dunno, used some light based attacks like Minnie did in KH2.

Mitchman

Wow tree unversed is kinda easy. Wait no for proud mode this is too easy.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

And Snow White is a PoH too. She could have, oh I dunno, used some light based attacks like Minnie did in KH2.
well so is kairi apparently, and you don't see her do anything usefull when she fights :/

Lonbilly

Awards

well so is kairi apparently, and you don't see her do anything usefull when she fights :/

True. I was actually about to say that next.

And how did Ven not think the Evil Queen in Hag form was not evil? He's just like "oh hey here's you apple your laugh and everything about you isn't creepy/suspicious at all."

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

True. I was actually about to say that next.

And how did Ven not think the Evil Queen in Hag form was not evil? He's just like "oh hey here's you apple your laugh and everything about you isn't creepy/suspicious at all."
it's irony

also, why did Ven just go back to that world? just to level?

Mitchman

I was wondering....what will this person do once they finish Ven? 100% it and then try to find the secret boss? And who does the secret boss belong to? I mean which story does it go to.

Lonbilly

Awards

it's irony

Yeah. it's hilarious, but then again, it is Ven after all. He's probably as clueless as Sora.

also, why did Ven just go back to that world? just to level?

Yeah. Dunno why he doesn't do the board thing.

I was wondering....what will this person do once they finish Ven? 100% it and then try to find the secret boss? And who does the secret boss belong to? I mean which story does it go to.

All of them.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe that scene in the trailer where Aqua is at CO is at the secret boss (considering it wasn't at all in the aqua playthough) if so, it might just be aqua, or,maybe you can select your character, and the character you select will show up at caslte oblivion instead of aqua.

as long as it's not sephiroth I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back