• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm sorry to ask but I haven't been watching Ven stream lately. Has it shown who Ven fights in OC yet?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's just a bunch of those stupid mushroom things floating around. Kind of a let down when you think about what Aqua fought.

Oblivionite

Both streams are offline...does anybody know when they went offline? And..are there any other streams of Ven to watch?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Do they ever actually show Ventus and Sora making a 'connection'? I remember Terra meeting Riku, and Aqua talking to the two of them, too. But the only Destiny Islands part for Ven I can remember is when Vanitas beats him up a bit.

EDIT: After some research, I think I have it all figured out. Kind of. :/

Last edited:

Kentsu13

Both streams are offline...does anybody know when they went offline? And..are there any other streams of Ven to watch?

they went offline like 2-3 hrs ago (minimum) and from yesterdays experience they came back on probably around2-3 hrs from now

Kentsu13

does any1 no how far they r from finishing the WHOLE game? i no for 1 of them ven's the last story (where is it do u guys rember?)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, does anyone know where I can get to see the opening of Ven's scenario?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh thats vanitas XD
he has a funny face =/

lexoj

ok idk if this has been answered before but didn't Nomura state that one of the big mysteries and resolution was the identity of Ven?
i know the whole connection thing to Sora and stuff but WHO is he?
i heard somewhere that he used to be the apprentice of MX, is this true?
and if so why did he stop being his apprentice, and what made MX get Ven's darkness rather then just start of with Terra?
Also i know this may not belong here but why are Ansem's eyes Yellow? i thought he went to the darkness AFTER the his apprentices banish him?
I'm sorry if it's alot of questions but i want to know some answers...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's just a bunch of those stupid mushroom things floating around. Kind of a let down when you think about what Aqua fought.

Really? No Cerberus or Titan fight? Eh, that is a little dissapointing but still the Hades/Ice Titan battle makes up for because that was epic to max.

Kentsu13

ok idk if this has been answered before but didn't Nomura state that one of the big mysteries and resolution was the identity of Ven?
i know the whole connection thing to Sora and stuff but WHO is he?
i heard somewhere that he used to be the apprentice of MX, is this true?
and if so why did he stop being his apprentice, and what made MX get Ven's darkness rather then just start of with Terra?
Also i know this may not belong here but why are Ansem's eyes Yellow? i thought he went to the darkness AFTER the his apprentices banish him?
I'm sorry if it's alot of questions but i want to know some answers...

ven coudlve been MX's apprentice bc how would MX get a unconscious ven to destiny island but wats the use of gettign van outta ven

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I've been away most part of the day this evening, due to sickness of course. I was curious to know if anyone can confirm to me what exactly Ven screamed at Braig during his ending. Does anyone know? ;) Because that was one of the scenes that I looked forward to having dub.

I'm not telling anyone to do it strictly for me, because that would be selfish and rude. But I was only curious to know. Thanks for telling me! :36:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back