• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Other Possible Full Names and DS's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

I'm bored and I thought up some stuff so...

Ven:

Ventus - Wind
Ventosora - Conceited (Don't judge this one too quickly - many tiny things hint to this)

Dark Soldier:

Incendia, Ignis, Flamma - Fire
Aestuo - Blaze

I meant to make a poll but I messed up. Just say which name sounds good for each or suggest something else if you think of something.

P.S. "Ansem" in latin means goose. XD

Detronilizer

I believe Ven's name but did yo ucome up with the stuff for DS name

Which name for Ven did you like best? And I used a Latin translator for the DS' name. I figured his name was based on fire (since everyone seems to think so) so I used those names.

shadow15

So what your saying is Ansem means goose in latin right? Well if that's so don't you think that would have to do with the story or something, that's kind of weird but still it's specifically in latin so do you think it could have to do with the story, I know it sounds ridiculous but still...

Macabre

Gold Member
well gooses fly and ventus is wind which leads to the sky by there means a connection between ven and ansem.

D

Divine Light

yeah out of those Ventus sounds the best. I always thought it would have been cool if his name was:Venus. but not said like:VI-NUS(the planet) it would be said like VE-NUS-VEN-NUS only without two two n's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back