• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, Tetsuya Nomura said Ven was a nickname and his real name is longer, so is it possible his name is Heaven? =.=

I may be the hundredth or so person to realize this or this could be so absurd, it can't even be considered a possibility, but it just came to me when I was trying to go to sleep one night. >> I just started thinking about this scene I saw of Terra and Ven on Destiny Islands I think and somehow I'm like Ven=Heaven. o.o

I dunno...

But I do have a way that it makes sense! >.< Heaven = Sky. So it could be Heaven! I think...

OneWingedAngel45

Yea I was thinking about that too. How Terra=Earth, Aqua[if that IS her name]=water but i never got Ven. Ever since i found out Sora=Sky, Riku=land, and Kairi=ocean. Pretty obvious it's another reason that Ven is connected to Sora.

M

Marluxia.light

Ven name is the same as sora's but different meaning............(Sorta)
Wind=Sky

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
didn't namuro say his name is longer than ventus?

i think he means that ven's name will be longer in japanese because the interview was in japanese. ven's real name would be pronounced slightly differently and longer. for example, roxas. it has only two syllables in english however in his japanese name, rokusasu, has four syllables.

i believe ven's real name is ventus like everyone else says. (in english)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
didn't namuro say his name is longer than ventus?

No, Nomura sais that Ven's name is longer than Ven. He said nothing about Ventus. He also said that Ven's name means wind.

Ventus = Wind.

You should all rep me for coming up with Ventus in the first place.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
i think he means that ven's name will be longer in japanese because the interview was in japanese. ven's real name would be pronounced slightly differently and longer. for example, roxas. it has only two syllables in english however in his japanese name, rokusasu, has four syllables.

i believe ven's real name is ventus like everyone else says. (in english)

Nomura didn't mean it'd be longer in Japanese, the symbols and letters in Ven are both 3. Besides syllables in Japanese are a whole other deal... Every kana would count as a syllable in English.

ヴ ェ ン = V e n

The way Nomura explains Ven's name in the interview doesn't confirm much to me. He says the name 'Ven' sounds like saying 'wind', not that it directly translates to it. Anyways, Ventus isn't confirmed yet, while it's likely.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Vu.e.n.ta.su

My comp can't display kana. Piece of trash.

Anyway, I think that'd be it.

The way Nomura explains Ven's name in the interview doesn't confirm much to me. He says the name 'Ven' sounds like saying 'wind', not that it directly translates to it. Anyways, Ventus isn't confirmed yet, while it's likely.

Thank you.

btw, what does Ctrl+D do? I accidentally pushed it and my screen shifted, but nothing happened.

Muse

you look atrocious
._. Oh... well... I didn't know about the Ventus thing. And now I feel stupid. It's my own fault for not researching different theories before posting this one though I suppose... >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back