• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i prefer ventus for ven. at least people are learning a little bit of latin words and their meanings... just taking the time to look in the dictionary and such. why would the name be more complicated than that..?

Stars

リク
Ok this has been discussed millions of times. I know but what do you think of ven real name being Venture. I am also getting bored of these thread too so you can tell me that this thread has been made b4. I wanna know what you guys think of the name

Ventus, ventus and Ventus.
His name is Ventus.
Sorry, i guess it has been confirmed..

AntiSoraX

I'm from Sweden so excuse my bad english ^^ :toungesmile:
but It is all true. Ven is a shorted name for ventus meaning wind and he is is relating to sora (sky). Nomura had said it. Aqua and Terra is their truly names. Aqua=water and Terra is the latin word for Earth. Nomura gave no details about the color of Terra's eyes. It was blue but now gold. he said "I think everyone's imaginations are pretty capable so please try and anticipate a lot of things". His final comments regarding the three warriors' names were that the names of Sora, Riku and Kairi are meant to signify Sky, Land and Sea, while the names of Ven, Terra and Aqua represent three different properties of the world: Wind, Earth and Water
I do wonder who MX apprentice is though. in a recent trailer Terra knocked his helmet off but the trailer ends before his face can be seen. he wear nearly exact the clothes riku had in Kh1. and a keyblade looking like Soul Eater but i don't know. And in the end of the BBS trailer. King mickey comes and is looking ready to fight MX. And he is wearing different outfits than before. And his keyblade isn't the kingdom key. it is the Star Seeker that is associated with Yen Sid. just saying what i know. :p best Wishes here from sweden ^^ btw here in sweden the time is now: 09:30 in the morning ^^

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ventus definately is the translation of Wind... air is Aeris(Hmm.... wonder who that is....)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
No, Aeris means air in Latin... surprisingly

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Well, I have latin in school, and Terra means not only in latin Earth (or groud)
Aqua also is very clear to understand.
But Ven, Ven is no word in latin, maybe a random word that I dont know yet, but VENTUS means wind.
Ventus must be his real name. Ven is his alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back