• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VEns keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowroxas91

HEY people who else thinks that vens keyblade is super deform is a mix of the kingdom hey and jungle king, and the way he wields it like the other way around... :bored:

Ven%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Twilightprince10

jungleking.gif

sorta but not really the tip ofthe jungle key is not as perfectly alligned as vens, this could be another case of Nomura recycling designs again.

Erlix

Well Ven and Terra's keyblades look awsome.

Lexeon

It looks as if Ven uses more of a back hand style of fighting. In ways like that, it's probably used for defense, and counter attacks.

logan0014

i think it looks good, its a ong awaited new version of the keyblades basic design

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
actually if you see pictures of the gameplay and scenes from kh2 final mix, you little better

Sexy Angel
Ven's keyblade is like the apprentinces lightsaber :blink:

Lexeon

If you see the end of the final battle with Xemnas, when Sora uses Riku's Keyblade...He starts off using it like Ven uses his in a way. He held it back hand, but the teeth of the key were pointing up, unlike Ven's who's teeth pointed down. And when Sora is about to shoot the burst of Light out of the keyblade to defeat Xemnas, there's a small part that shows him standing next to Riku, with the keyblade held in a back hand style.

Oxovin

this makes me think, is ven left handed?
or is this just his fighting style?

look at the pics of him using it again and think about it

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
the way he holds it is part of an actual style of sword fighting. Its called "back-handed broadsword combat". Its used for equal defensive and offensive attacks. ^______^

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think ven's keyblade is creative... it kind of looks like a mechanical bird's wing as a blade. i hope ven has a unique fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back