• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SORRY I MEANT XEMNAS AND WTH WOULD THEY HAVE A THING?!?!?!?!?!?
I WAS THINKING VEN, AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be so freaky.
Another Okami player, yay!!!!! XD
i would'e beat him faster if i wasn't looking EVERYWHERE for treasure.
what can i say?
i LOVE treasure.
not that i can do anything with it----

Last edited:

zillagod

(Note: this isn't based on any current factual knowledge, It's just a guess.) I think that it is highly probable that Ven could possibly be Sora's brother. I mean the age difference completely eliminates the possibility of Ven being Sora's father or anything like that, so would it not be possible for him to be Sora's brother? Just take a look at what Nomura has said about Ven and about some of the scenes we have seen in BBS.

First off, I wondered ever since I saw the scene with Terra on the beach of Destiny Islands, why would he be there watching Sora and Riku in the first place? Then after I thought of Ven being Sora's brother I said well maybe that is something Terra does for Ven. Maybe he keeps an eye on Sora for Ventus, espescially considering Ven apparently saved Terra at some point. Now I also know you may think, "Well why doesn't Sora ever at any point say something about a brother?" The answer to that is more than likely Ven left or was taken on as an apprentice to TAV's master before Sora ever knew Ven.

If Ven was Sora's brother, that would also eliminate any connection between him and Roxas other than the fact that they look alike, and Sora wouldn't know because he never met or knew he had a brother. Like I stated at the start of this post though, it's just a possibility and has no factual information to back it up, so take as you like. I just think it has a good chance of being correct.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
well dats a very interesting theory and it sure is a good possibility =)...but seeing as much from kingdom hearts so far , Family never played an important role , it's all been about friends , allies and The destiny of the worlds. I'm not saying that it's far fetched but it's just not going with KH line, Then again I might be totally wrong and Mr. Nomura surprises us once again x)..but overall it's a good theory ^ ^

zillagod

well dats a very interesting theory and it sure is a good possibility =)...but seeing as much from kingdom hearts so far , Family never played an important role , it's all been about friends , allies and The destiny of the worlds. I'm not saying that it's far fetched but it's just not going with KH line, Then again I might be totally wrong and Mr. Nomura surprises us once again x)..but overall it's a good theory ^ ^

Just because parents have never played an important role or aren't metioned much, doesn't mean they can't have Ven be Sora's unknown brother. I mean really there (in my mind at least) is no other way that Ven could both be connected to Sora yet have no connection in any way with Roxas aside from looking the same. Plus it gives a much more believable reason as to why Terra would be watching Sora and Riku at all, aside from something like he sensed Riku's heart or something like that.

The Enchanted

Just because parents have never played an important role or aren't metioned much, doesn't mean they can't have Ven be Sora's unknown brother. I mean really there (in my mind at least) is no other way that Ven could both be connected to Sora yet have no connection in any way with Roxas aside from looking the same. Plus it gives a much more believable reason as to why Terra would be watching Sora and Riku at all, aside from something like he sensed Riku's heart or something like that.

Family has little involvement in KH.

Muse

you look atrocious
Family =/= any importance in KH. If they haven't made a big deal of it before, why do it now? Family members are meant to be heard, not seen, such as the case with Sora's mom.

Also, if Ven were Sora's brother, why would Sora's Nobody look like him? And why wouldn't Sora recognize him as his brother when he pops out of him at the end? Because he's not his brother.

TerraVentusAqua

(Note: this isn't based on any current factual knowledge, It's just a guess.) I think that it is highly probable that Ven could possibly be Sora's brother. I mean the age difference completely eliminates the possibility of Ven being Sora's father or anything like that, so would it not be possible for him to be Sora's brother? Just take a look at what Nomura has said about Ven and about some of the scenes we have seen in BBS.

First off, I wondered ever since I saw the scene with Terra on the beach of Destiny Islands, why would he be there watching Sora and Riku in the first place? Then after I thought of Ven being Sora's brother I said well maybe that is something Terra does for Ven. Maybe he keeps an eye on Sora for Ventus, espescially considering Ven apparently saved Terra at some point. Now I also know you may think, "Well why doesn't Sora ever at any point say something about a brother?" The answer to that is more than likely Ven left or was taken on as an apprentice to TAV's master before Sora ever knew Ven.

If Ven was Sora's brother, that would also eliminate any connection between him and Roxas other than the fact that they look alike, and Sora wouldn't know because he never met or knew he had a brother. Like I stated at the start of this post though, it's just a possibility and has no factual information to back it up, so take as you like. I just think it has a good chance of being correct.

good theory:wink:

TerraVentusAqua

well it seems this "ven is roxas" is never going to end,we might just wait for bbs and discover who is ven actually.im sure SE has good explanation on who is ven really is

Clowde

~ if she was just gonna die, i'm sure he wouldn't bother putting precious time and energy in creating her in the first place. she's important. accept it already, audo.

Am i the only one to find this post completely retarded?

Dude, you don't get out often do you? Important people die. Often, them dieing makes them even MORE important.

And yes even though she's going to die Nomura will still spend time building up character development. Why? Because she is the first playable girl character in KH. She NEEDS the character development. It's not like Nomura is going to say:

Here's Ven, he's like Roxas because"..........."
Heres Terra, he's "................"
Here's Aqua, ......she's a fucking girl. Just play as her and be happy.

And like i said. Who believes that important people don't die.

zillagod

Important people that die are often extremely important to the drama of a story and can make or break it in some cases. So she could be very important if she does die.

Muse

you look atrocious
Was that even remotely on topic? Madam Lyssa, I'll warn you ahead of time, keep making off-topic posts and you will be nega-repped.

And it wouldn't hurt if you eased up on the exclamation marks and smilies. :/

On topic: Ven is Ven. He is not Roxas, he is not Sora's older brother. He is the youngest of TAV and he is the most inexperienced with a Keyblade out of the three.

Apollo

Silver Member

Family doesn't and won't play apart in KH ever. The KH universe has a set of rules, and it doesn't allow family.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD
there would be absolutely no point to this post if we were planning to sit and wait.
the point is to guess and discuss and NOT FIGHT!!!!!
and come back when it comes out to yell
I TOLDJA SOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
MWAHAHA!!!!!!!

Please go kill yourself.
Was that even remotely on topic? Madam Lyssa, I'll warn you ahead of time, keep making off-topic posts and you will be nega-repped.

And it wouldn't hurt if you eased up on the exclamation marks and smilies. :/

On topic: Ven is Ven. He is not Roxas, he is not Sora's older brother. He is the youngest of TAV and he is the most inexperienced with a Keyblade out of the three.

My finger slipped. I didn't mean to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back