• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLilly

"Mickey saves Aqua and Ventus and brings them to Yen Sid's tower, where Aqua learns that Ven has fallen into a deep sleep and will not awaken until his heart returns." -KH Wiki

When Sora unlocked his heart in KH, why didn't Ven's heart return to him?

Z

Zulkir

It could have been expunged as Roxas, or it could be because it's not a whole heart, it's heavily fractured and would fall into darkness alongside Sora's heart.

TigerLilly

But Sora is housing Ven's heart, does that mean that his heart is necessarily incomplete?

How could Ven ever get his heart back then?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well since releasing his heart in kh1 didnt work who knows, though maybe if some1 who knows how the weild the keyblade better [aqua] then maybe they could get out ven's heart without making sora a heartless again.

Z

Zulkir

Ven will probably need Vanitas to get his heart complete, I don't know how else he would be able to do it. He'd have to have Vanitas back or borrow another's darkness forever.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It could have gone into Roxas.
if so wouldnt roxas have went asleep to?
vens heart is incomplete, sora is the only thing keeping it together

TigerLilly

Roxas was a nobody. He didn't have a heart. He might have cried or had feelings, but he was a definite nobody since he had control over Samurai nobodies. And he already merged with Vanitas at the end of BBS, so I don't see why he would need that still.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Roxas was a nobody. He didn't have a heart. He might have cried or had feelings, but he was a definite nobody since he had control over Samurai nobodies. And he already merged with Vanitas at the end of BBS, so I don't see why he would need that still.
they merged but vne killed him from the inside, while aqua broke teh x-blade on the outside.
though maybe the darkness that was van returned to ven and he jus needed time to heal.

Z

Zulkir

The X-Blade is composed of Vanitas&Ven's hearts, destroying it fractured Ven's heart.

Also if Vanitas is still combined with Ven, his station should have Vanitas's picture on it like it did when they fused.

I think Vanitas's Sentiment is an indication that some part of Vanitas resides outside, and that Ventus needs to find that and combine with it.

Awards

Roxas is a special Nobody, but a Nobody nonetheless since he is the byproduct, the leftovers, of a lost heart.
In this case, in addition to Sora's body and soul, Ven's heart was probably left behind as well.
Just because he has a heart doesn't mean he isn't a Nobody. The conventional Nobody has no heart, of course, but he's not conventional. In technical terms, he would only have a portion of a heart anyway.

As for why it didn't return to Ven, that's simple. Because there's no point in it returning to Ven. If the heart unlocker unlocks a heart's potential, making that incomplete heart return to a comatose body would be nonsense. With or without the heart, Ven would still slumber, because the heart is incomplete. Kairi's heart returned to her because that's where it belongs. Ven's heart can't return to Ven until it can actually function properly and completely.

As a Nobody, Roxas does not need the heart to function, he just gets it as a nice bonus which gives him the ability to feel.

So, yeah, restoring Ven's heart isn't as simple as releasing it (the reason why it migrated to Sora in the first place was because it was incomplete, why would you take it out if it was still incomplete?). There's got to be another way by which Ven can get the rest of his heart back.
And on that note, I personally believe that this is what Xemnas' greater goal was. He said he wanted to merge with KH for a higher purpose (not just for the sake of power). Someone with control over KH could certainly have the ability to rejuvenate a fractured heart.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if im not mistaking ven's heart wasnt able to return to his body because it was damage and was missing part of it (vanitas) so it went inside sora. if im right then sora needs to beat the crap out of vanitas, fix and join both parts together and boom it gos back to ven??????

idk....

TigerLilly

He said he wanted to merge with KH for a higher purpose (not just for the sake of power). Someone with control over KH could certainly have the ability to rejuvenate a fractured heart.

Are you saying that you believe Xemnas also wanted to merge with KH to help Ven?

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

if im not mistaking ven's heart wasnt able to return to his body because it was damage and was missing part of it (vanitas) so it went inside sora. if im right then sora needs to beat the crap out of vanitas, fix and join both parts together and boom it gos back to ven??????

idk....

he can't beat the crap out of vanitas because he's already gone.

Samhain

Bronze Member
And on that note, I personally believe that this is what Xemnas' greater goal was. He said he wanted to merge with KH for a higher purpose (not just for the sake of power). Someone with control over KH could certainly have the ability to rejuvenate a fractured heart.
everything else what u said i basically agree with but not with xemnas' goal which im still thinking constantly about that. im pretty sure that was his biggest goal wasn't it? basically similar to master xehanorts plan. merge and form with kingdom hearts so he can create a new world that was basically his world and he would be a god like person and im guessing everyone else would be his slaves.

i dont think xemnas would use kh to help vens injured heart. i know that xemnas has memories of terra but i dont think he has all of them. i mean if he was still terra at "heart" wouldnt he act more like terra than acting like such a selfish bastard like the other xehanort's? i think master xehanorts influence affected xemnas and he is confused on what he really is suppose to be. on taking which side...terra's side or master xehanort's side. this is why i believe this is where the whole "X" thing came out and there is the eraqus influence and why to change their names and basically be different than their somebodies. xemnas didnt wanna be a carbon copy like master xehanort or terra. he wanted to be his new self...xemnas. theres also the reason why he "abandon" that name.

but yeah terras memories are in xemnas but i dont think he cares that much about looking for his other friends. i mean roxas and ven looks exactly like the same but xemnas treated roxas like useless crap. he used roxas. he used sora. he used his entire organization and used xion as well just for kingdom hearts. i dont think xemnas would do all that to help ven's heart. its not like terra/xemnas even knew vens heart was injured because by the time ven fell into his coma terra was "gone" as master xehanort took control of him and became the xehanort we see now.

Awards
Yup .

I must become one with Kingdom Hearts. I will become a higher existence. All of my true ambitions begin there.

Terra said:
I only have one goal.

everything else what u said i basically agree with but not with xemnas' goal which im still thinking constantly about that. im pretty sure that was his biggest goal wasn't it? basically similar to master xehanorts plan. merge and form with kingdom hearts so he can create a new world that was basically his world and he would be a god like person and im guessing everyone else would be his slaves.

i dont think xemnas would use kh to help vens injured heart. i know that xemnas has memories of terra but i dont think he has all of them. i mean if he was still terra at "heart" wouldnt he act more like terra than acting like such a selfish bastard like the other xehanort's? i think master xehanorts influence affected xemnas and he is confused on what he really is suppose to be. on taking which side...terra's side or master xehanort's side. this is why i believe this is where the whole "X" thing came out and there is the eraqus influence and why to change their names and basically be different than their somebodies. xemnas didnt wanna be a carbon copy like master xehanort or terra. he wanted to be his new self...xemnas. theres also the reason why he "abandon" that name.

but yeah terras memories are in xemnas but i dont think he cares that much about looking for his other friends. i mean roxas and ven looks exactly like the same but xemnas treated roxas like useless crap. he used roxas. he used sora. he used his entire organization and used xion as well just for kingdom hearts. i dont think xemnas would do all that to help ven's heart. its not like terra/xemnas even knew vens heart was injured because by the time ven fell into his coma terra was "gone" as master xehanort took control of him and became the xehanort we see now.

Remember, Terra said he didn't care what kind of sacrifice he had to make to achieve his goal. And his heart is bathed in darkness.
If Xemnas represents Terra's consciousness, he most certainly is not the same Terra we remember. Doing anything no matter what the cost would probably include hurting other people, if need be, out of selfish intent.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yup
I must become one with Kingdom Hearts. I will become a higher existence. All of my true ambitions begin there.
notice on the higher existence. thats what makes me think. basically he wants to become a god. sure terra said he only needs 1 goal but we have no idea what that goal is but xemnas is evil, selfish, crude, manipulating asshole. he's nothing like terra. thats what makes me think as well.
Ven still needs Vanitas??
yes that's his darkness.

Awards
notice on the higher existence. thats what makes me think. basically he wants to become a god. sure terra said he only needs 1 goal but we have no idea what that goal is but xemnas is evil, selfish, crude, manipulating asshole. he's nothing like terra. thats what makes me think as well.

Well, here's the twist.
He does not want to become a "god" like being simply to become a god like being. He does not want power for the sake of power. He has a higher purpose.

And I have argued, since KH2 came out (well before I even knew about Terra), that Xemnas, for whatever reason, is different than Ansem SoD.

Xemnas I would classify more as amoral as opposed to Ansem SoD, who is immoral. And really, this is not surprising given that Xemnas has no heart. Without the ability to feel compassion, there is no morality (that's not to say that he's bad, but that he doesn't care, neither good nor bad). That's what we call a psychopath in our society- one without the ability to empathize or care. But we do not classify a psychopath as "evil," not like one who feels the opposite of guilt (joy) at the expense of others.

And, really, he's not all all around bad guy, not like Ansem SoD is. He still wanted to give KH's power to all Nobodies.

Ansem SoD, on the other hand, is the archetypal villain. Darkness, power, all that good stuff. He wants it because he likes it. And he draws more similarities to MX than I think Xemnas does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back