• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hey, have you seen the screenshot, where Ven is laying on ground and Mickey comes? This might be same with DS-boss, as with Xaldin-boss, right?

If that so, Mickey ill be playable too in a way:p

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
looks like no more name speculation threads lol.

http://kh-n.com/forums/role-playing-game-t41269.html

I was kinda hoping they would suprise us lol.

although I am happy you can play as Aqua

these are some nice things to know about gameplay.

Terra focuses on power, Ven on speed, and Aqua on magic
Gauge fills up to unlease special commands with Triangle button

Sweet find man. I totally can't wait til BBS. It'll be so awesome to reveal KH's past.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So when will Nomura show Aqua?

But Terra representing power and Aqua representing magic, were pretty much predictable according to the Secret Ending.

Y

Yannis

The third screenshot from the top seems new...
I dont know, but is that Yen Sid´s place on the most lower screenshot? The book is there like in KH2..>_> This bugs me.. Donald and Goofy talked to Sora in KH2 like they havent been there before.. But in this scan, it is the same place, or is it? I remember seeing Donald and Goofy in some screenshot of another scan.

I think that they had amnesia =)

But about that lowest Mickey-screenshot: He stands like Sora in front of Yen Sid.... He has this keyblade also in beginning of KH1, if you have seen Coded. And that screenshot, when he defends Ven, reminds me about him saving Sora in KH2. Maybe Mickey appears sometimes, if you lose in boss?

King Mario

I dont know, but is that Yen Sid´s place on the most lower screenshot? The book is there like in KH2..>_> This bugs me.. Donald and Goofy talked to Sora in KH2 like they havent been there before.. But in this scan, it is the same place, or is it? I remember seeing Donald and Goofy in some screenshot of another scan.

I think that they had amnesia =)

Or maybe Yen Sid has an identical office in a different place?

Y

Yannis

Or maybe Yen Sid has an identical office in a different place?
That might be.. The tower in KH2 seemed like ripped off from some other world. Maybe it was in Disney Castle before?

Office.. lol

But about the scan.. Mickey seems to adventure a lot in the game, you think? What if there will be fourth scenario? =D

And btw, THIS GAME IS TOO FAKIN MYSTERIOUS!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT NOMURA COULD EXPLAIN ALL OF THE MYSTERIES! o.o

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I can't remember the scene with Mickey and Yen-Sid either, I think that one is new.

As for the 3rd screen, I kinda feel like I've seen it before, or at least Mickey's pose in there...

Is that scan from the French magazine, too?

King Mario

That might be.. The tower in KH2 seemed like ripped off from some other world. Maybe it was in Disney Castle before?

Office.. lol

But about the scan.. Mickey seems to adventure a lot in the game, you think? What if there will be fourth scenario? =D

And btw, THIS GAME IS TOO FAKIN MYSTERIOUS!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT NOMURA COULD EXPLAIN ALL OF THE MYSTERIES! o.o

What I meant was not the whole tower, but just Yen Sid's office, I think there is an identical one in perhaps as you said, Disney Castle's world but perhaps just the tower was new to them.

Or maybe Yen Sid just "magiced" them into his office and then magiced them away so ther weren't able to see the tower?...

Y

Yannis

What I meant was not the whole tower, but just Yen Sid's office, I think there is an identical one in perhaps as you said, Disney Castle's world but perhaps just the tower was new to them.

Or maybe Yen Sid just "magiced" them into his office and then magiced them away so ther weren't able to see the tower?...
That sounds the most plausible explanation. Im not sure if the night-scene is new, but this with Yen Sid is, I think. I have only read about it in trailer preview.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I've seen the Mickey and Yen Sid one before, but not the Mickey one as he is landing. Anyway, this is interesting. What I find most exciting is the prospect of all this new music <3. Definitely to be expected, but experiencing it handheld will be a joy =).

Also, Aqua playable is a nice little confirmation, if true. It was to be expected, but I look forward to seeing screens.

-- Andy

T

TwilightDawn

is it jsut me, or does mikey look like, pissed in the photo of yensid and him. The light around the keyblade suggests he jsut summoned it, and he pose is very aggressive, with his upper body leaning towards yensid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back