• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vens clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

wow...like everyone...has lol..not to be mean but we noticed that alooooooooong time ago..........

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah but the question was if Ven was turning into Roxas. definitely not.

One theory I like is after Ven was frozen his heart was carried inside Sora (sorta like Kairi's heart was in Sora) and When Roxas was made because Sora had Vens heart in him Roxas looked like Ven. This also explains Why Roxas seemed to have emotion and feeling when nobodies don't have hearts. Roxas may have carried Ven's heart in him, but is most certainly not Ven.

EDIT:
If this is also the case then Ven's heart would now be back with Sora because Roxas "joined with him" this could be a big part after we learn the events of BBS that leads into KH3

Hanzo

Well Nomura's words are not laws and don't think inside of the box. Ven still could be Roxas. I say this cause Roxas didn't fully act like Sora. Also it would seem he had another personality before he started to remember Sora. Like Riku said almost as in that he was beginning to act more like Sora. So Roxas could act like Ven yet he couldn't cause he could've had part of Sora's heart. So Ven and Roxas could've acted the same way yet cause of the circumstances Roxas was acting like Sora than how he beganed. So till 358/2 comes out we will never now how Roxas acted before Sora's memories came intop play.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well Nomura's words are not laws and don't think inside of the box. Ven still could be Roxas. I say this cause Roxas didn't fully act like Sora. Also it would seem he had another personality before he started to remember Sora. Like Riku said almost as in that he was beginning to act more like Sora. So Roxas could act like Ven yet he couldn't cause he could've had part of Sora's heart. So Ven and Roxas could've acted the same way yet cause of the circumstances Roxas was acting like Sora than how he beganed. So till 358/2 comes out we will never now how Roxas acted before Sora's memories came intop play.

Well Hanzo it has already been confirmed that Ven and Roxas are different. If parameters are set than I have to think inside the box.

And how do you justify saying that Nomura who is the director of the whole game when he says something it isn't necessarily true. When a director says something especially for an established character that means it is going to happen. It is then confirmed.

Since that is confirmed that means that in this regards there is no room for arguement.

Hanzo

I just said his word is not law. I don't like the term used like that. Also one man doesn't make the whole game. He is just one man out of many. SO if you think Nomura is the only one making the games then why don't you make one. Oh thats right cause you need others to help get the idea, technology, organization and etc.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No, I get what you mean. But when I say law. I mean if Nomura said it, then the decision has already been made and won't change. He is not making the game by himself, but he DIRECTS and writes for it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Hanzo. Nomura is the director of the game. His word IS law storyline wise. And he said that Ven and Roxas are different people. They're 10 years apart from each other as well. And Roxas had another personality because he didn't remember his time as Roxas, as most nobodies do, because Sora spent such a short time as a heartless. Ven and Roxas are different people. Bottom line. There is no arguing it.

Hanzo

Also he didn't say that Roxas and Ven are different people just the personality.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
has anyone noticed in Vens clothes theres a bit of Roxas clothing on Ven ??????

Have you noticed that there is a bit of Ven's face on Roxas??

....sorry...I just couldn't resist....

But anyway, I did get blown over by the fact that they look so identical, that I really didn't care about the clothing..but thanks for pointing it out...unfortunately, it's been done, but threads get pushed over so quickly here, I don't blame you for posting.

fatkid101

yee cause if they were the same people then.. well no one can say cause the games not coming out for a LONG time (well not THAt long.. but long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back