• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
ok the whole ven being erased thing is bugging me so im gonna say one more thing.
OK we now kno that being erased is being killed, and the only reason ven asked to be erased cuz if he sacraficed himself it'll save the world or something like that, cuz his heart excepts both light and dark so that has to be something special.....at the time

Last edited:

State

Awards
ok the whole ven being erased thing is bugging me so im gonna say one more thing.
OK we now kno that being erased is being killed, and the only reason ven is asked to be erased cuz if he sacraficed himself it'll save the world or something like that, cuz his heart excepts both light and dark so that has to be something special
:/

Muse

you look atrocious
OK we now kno that being erased is being killed, and the only reason ven is asked to be erased cuz if he sacraficed himself it'll save the world or something like that, cuz his heart excepts both light and dark so that has to be something special

Uh, when was that ever said? :/

Besides that, all hearts except BwHoPL/PoH accept both light and dark since all hearts except BwHoPL/PoH have light and dark inside of them. They may be more inclined towards one or the other, but regardless they have both light and dark within them.

Keyblader110

Short sweet and sort of to the point

State

Awards
Uh, when was that ever said? :/

Besides that, all hearts except BwHoPL/PoH accept both light and dark since all hearts except BwHoPL/PoH have light and dark inside of them. They may be more inclined towards one or the other, but regardless they have both light and dark within them.
Wazzat?

zillagod

I think people may be thinking way to much about the "erase me" part of his conversation. I really think he just starts getting incredibly depressed for some reason, because he is losing his powers over the keyblade, and feels like a burden. It could just be that he gets fed up with all the fighting or it could possibly be like some have already metioned, and Ventus thinks that by erasing himself it would all be for the greater good. These are all potentially the reason.

Last edited:

State

Awards
I think people may be thinking way to much about the "erase me" part of his conversation. I really think he just starts getting incredibly depressed for some reason, because he is losing his powers over the keyblade, and feels like a burden. It could just be that he gets fed up witb all the fighting or it could possibly be like some have already metioned, and Ventus thinks that by erasing himself it would all be for the greater good. These are all potentially the reason.
:'/

Muse

you look atrocious
It might have something to do with MX apparently wanting something from Ven, be it his heart or whanot. :/

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk but, I was just pointing out a tiny little and innocent grammar error, nothing more.
I'm not one to brag about these things.
It depends on the keyboard I'm using, I type pretty fast.
:/

its all good. i thought it was funny.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think people may be thinking way to much about the "erase me" part of his conversation. I really think he just starts getting incredibly depressed for some reason, because he is losing his powers over the keyblade, and feels like a burden. It could just be that he gets fed up with all the fighting or it could possibly be like some have already metioned, and Ventus thinks that by erasing himself it would all be for the greater good. These are all potentially the reason.

They don't put stuff like that in trailers to write it off as depression.

zillagod

They don't put stuff like that in trailers to write it off as depression.

That doesn't mean it couldn't be, the more likely answer is that, yes he is desperate for some outside reason. It's like I said though any of the ideas here could theoretically be correct as far as we know. I am just waiting to see which ideas will be the right ones out of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back