• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
welll what if ven excepts both darkness and light and the only reason MX is after him (if he is) because he wants to use him or his heart

maybe because he has part of sora and ven in him.

EDIT: damnit i got confused. probably because ven is the origin of sora and therefore roxas.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
yeah and MX is trying to turn him to the dark side like what they try to do with riku

Allister Rose

French Lover
the thing is ersing someone in Kh is really knew to KH universe....you can defeat heartless and nobodies in turn of them returning ot there original self...but never erasing someone from existence....this is sometihng new

State

Awards
the thing is ersing someone in Kh is really knew to KH universe....you can defeat heartless and nobodies in turn of them returning ot there original self...but never erasing someone from existence....this is sometihng new
Prrety much.

Muse

you look atrocious

Not really. They've used the term 'erase' before in KH. It's what they use when they mean death or kill.

State

Awards
Not really. They've used the term 'erase' before in KH. It's what they use when they mean death or kill.
FUCK!!!
I was gonna suggest something related to that...
But, here's a go:
The term erased, as presented, has been used like "erasing someone's memories".

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, so far, Namine's the only one who's exhibited powers that allowed her to mess with memories. :v Even then, she couldn't erase memories per say but rather unlink the chain of memories and reassemble them as she so pleased, including putting in new, made-up memories.

State

Awards
Well, so far, Namine's the only one who's exhibited powers that allowed her to mess with memories. :v Even then, she couldn't erase memories per say but rather unlink the chain of memories and reassemble them as she so pleased, including putting in new, made-up memories.
Ugh.
That is correct.

Allister Rose

French Lover
erase sora's memories ment unlikeing the chain..maybe theres' something that holds heat body and soul together.....and i;'m guessing it's soul (guessing) and by erasing me, ven means to remove his soul

Muse

you look atrocious
Or he means kill him. :v Which is how they've used that term before in KH.

Though it's been said that remove the soul = the body perishes. Which further helps my point, if that really is what he meant.

State

Awards
erase sora's memories ment unlikeing the chain..maybe theres' something that holds heat body and soul together.....and i;'m guessing it's soul (guessing) and by erasing me, ven means to remove his soul
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I guess my heat, body and soul are getting hot.
:/

State

Awards
lmao, jerk face.
Sorry if I sounded like a jerk but, I was just pointing out a tiny little and innocent grammar error, nothing more.
I'm not one to brag about these things.
It depends on the keyboard I'm using, I type pretty fast.
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back