• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
Did anyone notice that Vens clothes look like a cross between KH 2 Sora and twilght town Roxas's clothes. Any guess why?

98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg

State

Awards
Did anyone notice that Vens clothes look like a cross between KH 2 Sora and twilght town Roxas's clothes. Any guess why?

98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg
I think this has been pointed before.
It's either reusage of designs
or
Giving more connection hints.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well the checkered design on roxas clothes meant both light and dark, this probably the same. but roxas has less darkness on his clothes. and his attribute is light. so i think...ven's darkness was placed in sora.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
they mean darkness and light?????

No, the black and white checkers on Roxas' clothes mean that. Ven's clothes don't have any checkers, so no "light and darkness".

I noticed everyone has a piece of armor on themselves[Aqua's is on her elbows or something like that.or boots]

The clothes similarity is probably to show the connection between Sora/Roxas more closer....

Allister Rose

French Lover
No, the black and white checkers on Roxas' clothes mean that. Ven's clothes don't have any checkers, so no "light and darkness".

I noticed everyone has a piece of armor on themselves[Aqua's is on her elbows or something like that.or boots]

aqua's armor is on the sleeves of her top

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
what if ven is like the good/light side of roxas idk how they would connect, ok through sora but idk

Allister Rose

French Lover
aqua looks liek dark nes to me and terra light....but i think along the story they will change paths

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's interesting to note he's also a combo of Aqua and Terra's clothes. So I don't think you should look at it so seriously. Even if it is to show connection, it's not like we don't already know he's connected to Sora/Roxas.

State

Awards
It's interesting to note he's also a combo of Aqua and Terra's clothes. So I don't think you should look at it so seriously. Even if it is to show connection, it's not like we don't already know he's connected to Sora/Roxas.
Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back