• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's bracelet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

If Roxas' bracelet/rings were coloured black and white to represent light and darkness, why does Ven have the same bracelet?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why do Ven and Roxas have almost the same clothes, let alone the bracelet?
Two Words: Character Design

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea i think the only reason he does is to complete the roxas mixed with some sora look.

Z

Zulkir

Well Ven's heart was split into light and darkness...and his shirt is half black half white to represent light and darkness...plenty of reasons for him to have his own checker wristband too.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
If i remember correctly Nomura stated in the Ultimania that they didn't have in my mind leaving the Roxa's bracelet but they forgot about it and made it to the final design.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They also accidently put Roxas' rings on Ven's hand during the intro XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
they technically arent even wearing the same bracelet, ven's is more white and roxas is more black. plus i thought the black and white was meant on roxas jacket

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
if i remember correctly, didnt someone say that Ven and Roxas' bracelets are a little different...in that Ven's is White&Black checkered, and then Roxas' is Black&White checkered..lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
look

roxas.png

URL]

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
And so Ven has a white ring around the top and bottom of his wristband, and Roxas has a black ring around the top and bottom of his wristband.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
But according to KH2 nobodys are beings of nothing rejected by light and darkness

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
but they lean towards darkness, which could be the reason why they were able to use the corridors of darkness.

That is exactly why...lol.

Nobodies are said to live inbetween Light and Dark, rejected by both...but they are wannabe darklings...likr you said they are closer to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back