• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRAISAWESOME

The reason that roxas and ven look alike is because after his death ven's hearts went to sora.When sora gave up his heart and made a nobody the nobody was also given ven's appearance.This my theory on why ven and roxs look a like.

Desert_Punk

Interesting, though the game takes only 10 years in the past. Therefore, Sora is quite alive, and most likely has a heart.

Mimiako

This sounds a lot like V.A.T. 13's theory. But Oh well. I'm just anxious to find out how Ven and Roxas look alike. Though, that theory does somehow look true to me.

V

V.A.T.13

I thought the same thing. :'O
and it may also be the reason Sora can weild two keyblades because he has two hearts

Mimiako

=o I never thought about that. That's actually a really good explantion.

shadow_of_light

yeah, maybe there was more than just sora's and kairi's heart that was released when he stabbed himself in the first game. it could almost be like a double-nobody. the whole thing in kh2 with ansem the wise saying that xehanort had no memories when he came could apply here; once again, another chain of memories linked, but replaced and warped.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
how would sora get ven's heart? do you think that maybe terra guided the heart to sora or something when he was at destiny islands watching riku and sora play? i think that Terra gave Sora Ven's heartless and Nobody. because if the heart is gone, and the dark part became a heartless(maybe the DS, because terra says WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIS HEART?! which could mean that Ven was turned into a heartless and the darkness in his heart became the insanely powerful DS and the good part of his heart was guided through the darkness(because that is where the hearts go, they reside in darkness, it was stated by nomaru) by Terra to sora and he had 2 hearts, and then when he became a heartless himself, his body was about to become a nobody but then it reverted, and then when Ven's heart was made it went to his body and soul and Roxas was made.

Ven turns into a heartless, darkness in his heart turns to DS, terra guides good heart to sora to keep it safe, nobody is created and goes somewhere.

when Sora releases his, kairi's, and Ven's heart, Kairi's heart goes to kairi, sora's darkness in his heart turns into a heartless while his body and soul and good part of his heart fall through darkness, and Ven's heart goes to Ven's body, which is somewhere... maybe the DS is teh dark part of Ven's heart AND his body and soul. that would explain why he can use the keyblade and has a body-like apperance.

once it returns to form Ven, Xemnas tells him that he is Sora's nobody, and everyone else tells him the same thing, convincing him that he has no heart. then he returns to sora again because he has been with him for a very long time, the begining of kh1, 10 years before that, and until the end of kh1.

now sora has 2 hearts again and a body in him. o.o kinda creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back