• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Before I get to the Theory I would like to say I thought this up in about 10 minutes. Its nothing special and I expect most of it to be false information. Also hadesdragon you can devour my theory all you want lol :D. Also if this thread has already been brought up i apologize.

I believe it's already been announced, or at least most people believe that Ven and Roxas/sora are not the same person. In any case this is my theory...........

Ven was a knight in the past who fought in the Keyblade War. When UEM killed him(I'm assuming that Ven was killed)he died his spirit or soul was reincarnated as Sora. When Sora struck himself and became a heartless, his nobody for some unknown or magical reason, took on the form of it's former self Ven(Once again its just an educated guess).

It should also be noted that Nomura has said that Ven isn't necessarily the characters name. I believe its Ventus but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also take note that Noruma did say that sora was connected to Ven. Well anyways thats my theory.....

Last edited:
Awards
They are connected,Sora and Ven that means Roxas would be to, and this has been brought up before and Ven wasn't killed didn't you see his eyes move and his name is Ven but its shortned for Ventus.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
They are connected,Sora and Ven that means Roxas would be to, and this has been brought up before and Ven wasn't killed didn't you see his eyes move and his name is Ven but its shortned for Ventus.

No I didn't see his eyes move. Also I found the previous thread its on page 8 I think one of those. Mine was a modified version but I thought it up in 10 minutes and I don't care.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Before I get to the Theory I would like to say I thought this up in about 10 minutes. Its nothing special and I expect most of it to be false information.

Then why post it?

Also hadesdragon you can devour my theory all you want lol :D.

I'm getting way too famous for my own good.

I believe it's already been announced, or at least most people believe that Ven and Roxas/sora are not the same person. In any case this is my theory...........

Yes.

Ven was a knight in the past who fought in the Keyblade War. When UEM killed him(I'm assuming that Ven was killed)he died his spirit or soul was reincarnated as Sora. When Sora struck himself and became a heartless, his nobody for some unknown or magical reason, took on the form of it's former self Ven(Once again its just an educated guess).

This can work. We don't really know much about the soul or reincarnation in KH...I would like to point out one thing:

The events of BBS are at least roughly a little more than ten years before KH1, and by then Sora would already be born...I do suppose that it is possible that BBS is not the end of Xehanort's past, but (shrugs).

It should also be noted that Nomura has said that Ven isn't necessarily the characters name. I believe its Ventus but correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, he did say Ven was a nickname, that his name was a bit longer. It's pretty obvious that it's Ventus, since Ventus=wind.

A
lso take note that Noruma did say that sora was connected to Ven. Well anyways thats my theory.....

Well, it's not bad.

Sexy Angel
Sorry, but Hades will not be the only one devouring your thread, I will too. :)

Before I get to the Theory I would like to say I thought this up in about 10 minutes. Its nothing special and I expect most of it to be false information. Also hadesdragon you can devour my theory all you want lol :D. Also if this thread has already been brought up i apologize.

Ok.

I believe it's already been announced, or at least most people believe that Ven and Roxas/sora are not the same person. In any case this is my theory........

Ok.

UEM didnt kill him with that freezing spell, as you can see his eyes twitching. It is unkown whether or not Ven dies after this, but lets say he didnt, because we havent had a hint that he is dead or not dead.

so, your saying Vens spirit was 'reincarnated'. Well, if he was, why didnt he look like Sora? Only Roxas looks like Sora.

There is another theory that makes sense as well, made by VAT13. I agree with this theory as it makes the most sense. Okay,

http://i12.tinypic.com/6h85h06.jpg

Its Ventus. Ven is for short.

Also take note that Noruma did say that sora was connected to Ven. Well anyways thats my theory.....

Not bad, but not too good.

Riku_and_Sora

Hades, *pokes signature* I doubt it but maybe the question has something to do with it? Ah, maybe not but anyway, I belive this therory has already been posted. But it's not the worst therory, etheir way.

fallen soul

you know i once stated an opinion which almost exactly like this, except in mine Ven was still alive and went into a coma (sleep). Birth by sleep. Any ways i'm with you, except for my slight adjustment.

From Hades

The events of BBS are at least roughly a little more than ten years before KH1, and by then Sora would already be born...I do suppose that it is possible that BBS is not the end of Xehanort's past, but (shrugs).

I don't think they were the end of the events that happened. I mean, none of the chasers died did they. And Terra has proved himself to be very skilled (Final mix). I beleive he would continue to hunt the UEM down, until the end. The determination was in his eyes, literally.

From charge

so, your saying Vens spirit was 'reincarnated'. Well, if he was, why didnt he look like Sora? Only Roxas looks like Sora.

Okay this make little sense. but if i get what your saying then its because soras mother and father were responsible for soras birth, its their genes in sora, but Vens legacy, if you will. And its Vens soul that manipulated the nobody.

Body + Soul = Nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back