• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

I have a theory. Tell me if this has already been done.

Perhaps Ven is Sora's brother, but left when he was young to become a Keyblade wielder. Sora was maybe 4 or 5 back then and his memory hadn't fully developed, therefore the memories of his brother stayed in his heart, locked away from his real memory. Then when Sora became a Heartless, the memories were unlocked, causing his Nobody to take the shape of his brother. This would also explain why he didn't recognize Roxas after their fight (TWTNW).

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Children, (in OUR world) Usually do have good memeory....hes 4, not 1 1/2

Sora most likely woulve remembered having an older brother, if not his mom(we know he has one) Most likely woulve reminded Sora

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com

Perhaps Ven is Sora's brother, but left when he was young to become a Keyblade wielder. Sora was maybe 4 or 5 back then and his memory hadn't fully developed, therefore the memories of his brother stayed in his heart, locked away from his real memory.Then when Sora became a Heartless, the memories were unlocked, causing his Nobody to take the shape of his brother. This would also explain why he didn't recognize Roxas after their fight (TWTNW).
Ahh, probably not, because he could remember the memories of Riku and him in the cave when they were five-ish, so his memory was probably fully developed.

V

V.A.T.13

Perhaps Ven is Sora's brother

I stopped reading.

But, for the hell of it, for the memory thing, we can always say "it was because Ven was erased"

But anyway, I dissagree with this because it wouldn't really make sense that Sora's nobody would look like his brother.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
But anyway, I dissagree with this because it wouldn't really make sense that Sora's nobody would look like his brother.
Yeah that's what I was thinking also.
I don't want family to come into KH for some reason....I think it's because that would make things a lot cheesier than they already are.;P sorry about the winky smiley face. I wanted it to be normal, but the stupid default smiley popped up.:mad:

Anagram

Banned
IF ven was his bro which he's not his parents would've said something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back