• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Vantias

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSM1017

I refuse to believe the rumors of Vanitas looking like Sora, I'll believe it when someone finally posts some pictures and a video. Vanitas is probably the original Heartless though, that I'm pretty sure of.

Travakh

I have thought about that actually... It kind of makes sence but then why would Ven look like Sora.
No it doesn't. That makes absolutely no sense as to why Vanitas would be connected to Sora if Vanitas never met young Sora to begin with. Only time Ven makes contact with Sora is after he is about to die. facepalm

Alex999

No it doesn't. That makes absolutely no sense as to why Vanitas would be connected to Sora if Vanitas never met young Sora to begin with. Only time Ven makes contact with Sora is after he is about to die. facepalm

ven never speaks to sora or riku in the game, that much has been confirmed.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I refuse to believe the rumors of Vanitas looking like Sora, I'll believe it when someone finally posts some pictures and a video. Vanitas is probably the original Heartless though, that I'm pretty sure of.

Your wrong heartless arn't around in BBS original or not.

Southpaw19

If no one can really explain it then shut up, I'm pissed now, either tell me the full truth if you know exactly what it is or don't make a random assumpion. idk what he even looks like, it's all rumor till I see it for myself, does anybody have links to anything pics or vids? if not then shut the **** up! b/c you're all just guessing and confusing poor people like me that don't know. we can discuss later why he's like the way everyone says he is, but fist... lets see what he looks like.

first off... has anyone beaten Vens story yet!? not that I've heard of.

loke13

If no one can really explain it then shut up, I'm pissed now, either tell me the full truth if you know exactly what it is or don't make a random assumpion. idk what he even looks like, it's all rumor till I see it for myself, does anybody have links to anything pics or vids? if not then shut the **** up! b/c you're all just guessing and confusing poor people like me that don't know. we can discuss later why he's like the way everyone says he is, but fist... lets see what he looks like.

first off... has anyone beaten Vens story yet!? not that I've heard of.

He looks like sora but with black hair.

DEAL WITH IT.

Alex999

Exactly. So why would Vanitas look like Sora to begin with if he never met the dude? raitohahaha

what does meeting someone have to do with looking like them? so far i think we can assume that ven was created. and vanitas is vens darkness.

now a small theory here. in the beginning someone in a coat that looks like MX next to ven i blankets in destiny islands.

its my guess that this scene is the birth of ven, which MX created. how did he create him?

well another guess, if we're to suppose that the scene is vens birth, and it takes place on destiny islands......MX uses sora somehow?? cant be sure there.

it would explain how vanitas looks like sora. and roxas and ven looking alike.

loke13

what does meeting someone have to do with looking like them? so far i think we can assume that ven was created. and vanitas is vens darkness.

now a small theory here. in the beginning someone in a coat that looks like MX next to ven i blankets in destiny islands.

its my guess that this scene is the birth of ven, which MX created. how did he create him?

well another guess, if we're to suppose that the scene is vens birth, and it takes place on destiny islands......MX uses sora somehow?? cant be sure there.

it would explain how vanitas looks like sora. and roxas and ven looking alike.

Makes some sense I guess.

Alex999

But why Sora of all people? Why not use Riku? facepalm

good question....MX needed someone with a dark heart. youd think thatd be riku.

then again, little sora ses the door to light doesnt he? maybe MX was aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back