• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven = Unborn Sora and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Welcome to the forums.

There's not much of an explanation as to why you believe this and what it even means in the first place...I recommend you making your theory longer than one sentence.

Awkward Squid

well maybe not sora but for roxas it looks alot clearer.

...What looks a lot clearer?
If you're thinking the word is still 'unbirth', it was a mistranslation; the actual word is 'unversed'. If you're implying that Ven is somehow Roxas's unversed, you'll need to be much clearer.

Swordsaint

I don't think we'll understand anything until we actually play BBS. Eventually I'm sure what the unversed actually are will be pivotal to everything that's happened. So until everything about them is explained, no doubt any theory will be wrong.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums!

I'd like to see some explanation as to why you think this is a completely logical theory, seeing as how Sora is already 4 years old in BBS, and Roxas won't be born for another 10 years.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
but sora is already alive in bbs =/
i dont see how this works

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It scares me how willing you are to torture a Four year old little boy. 8(

Let us make one thing plain, Sora and Ven exist at the same time. Sora on his island, Ven in his... castle place. They meet once [I think. Interpreting these scenes is hard. D:]

How can Ven basically be Sora when Sora is around while Ven is around? Logic says no way to this, or most theories that say Sora is derived from Ven.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well Sora is alive in BBS as a 4 Year Old and Roxas doesn't exist till a little bit before the end of KH1.

If you mean Unversed well we do not know what it means to have an Unversed or if people even have an Unversed. It is unknown to us whether individual Unversed are connected to individual Somebodies like Heartless and Nobodies are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back