• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Genocide

I think ven asking to be erased is just him being an emo. Nothing hidden in it, he's just being overdramatic.
that org. thing you mentioned, they were probably just nicely saying "kill".
I dont think "erase" means anything special.

MeEvil

hm yea somehow i think its like the others say just something to confuse us.

KingdomHeartz93

sum of u guys r just...wow sumtimes
erase used - not b/c kill is 'mean" and bad 4 kids
its cuz it means complete removal
kill = dead body
erase = never existed - (but i still wonder how that would happen for others memories, maybe once erased u disappear from other memories too

and now i hope this works: official way to close sumthin, but it mite not work...

</conversation>

Muse

you look atrocious
kill = dead body
erase = never existed - (but i still wonder how that would happen for others memories, maybe once erased u disappear from other memories too

and now i hope this works: official way to close sumthin, but it mite not work...

</conversation>

Don't be rude. When has it ever been stated in Kingdom Hearts the word "kill"? I don't recall anyone ever saying that at all. Instead, they replace it with "erase", "eliminate", "destroy" and so forth. All words that basically mean the same. Sure, erase could have a secret meaning, but I'm just saying that in a kid's game it's better to use a word such as erase rather than kill because it's more appropriate.

i put in:

<
then a /
then conversation
then >
but it dint appear - im guessin i cant close this thread then can i?
if i can - then how r u supposed to do it

You have to be a mod to close a thread. Read the FAQ. And don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
kill = dead body

</CONVERSATION>

Erase =/= never existed.

You have to be a mod to close a thread. Read the FAQ. And don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason.

Or a Platinum to close your own thread.

Driveshaft23

<table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dnindex">1.</td> <td>to rub or scrape out, as letters or characters written, engraved, etc.; efface.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">2.</td> <td>to eliminate completely: She couldn't erase the tragic scene from her memory. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">3.</td> <td>to obliterate (material recorded on magnetic tape or a magnetic disk): She erased the message. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">4.</td> <td>to obliterate recorded material from (a magnetic tape or disk): He accidentally erased the tape. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">5.</td> <td>Computers. to remove (data) from computer storage.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dnindex">6.</td> <td>Slang. to murder: The gang had to erase him before he informed on them. </td></tr></tbody></table>
Dictionary.com

And KingdomHeartz93, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Even if you could close this, there is no reason to, it's a theory and it's being discussed. If you don't like it, don't come in.

As far as erase, it probably is the most obvious answer, just a substitute for kill, I just noticed it and thought I'd get some other thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back