• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VEN THEORY TAKE 2-FUR-U!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think I do recall Nomura mentioning somewhere in an interview about some Benjamin Button reference. Do you think they'll have a Benjamin Button world in BBS?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I think I do recall Nomura mentioning somewhere in an interview about some Benjamin Button reference. Do you think they'll have a Benjamin Button world in BBS?

when the fuck was this? [where u being sarcastic :D]

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
I like it when people joke.

So... basically what your saying is Ven is Brad Pitt.

Cool, I always thought that, dunno why, hair probably, lol.

lol hahaha wow i was expecting somthing epic that will change the way i look at everything and blow my mind lol jk but hey who knows maybe your last theory was right up untill they saw benjamin button and they love brad pitt and tht movie sooo much they scrapped this huge epic storyline they already had made and just made it like you said that ven has a case of the benjamin button lol

That'll probly some this up if i typed that all up

kh=epicness

omg i jus got the best idea if they were to ever make a live action kh movie brad pitt would totally be casted as ven/roxas lol we jus have to make him like a foot shorter and increase his foot size by like 10 (and you know wat they say about big feet lol) that should help him out with the ladys since he has such a hard time with the ladys lol yea right.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
omg i jus got the best idea if they were to ever make a live action kh movie brad pitt would totally be casted as ven/roxas lol we jus have to make him like a foot shorter and increase his shoe size by like 10 (and you no wat they say about big feet lol, that should help him out with the ladys since he has such a hard time with the ladys lol)

1227284563887.jpg

finaloblivion13

omg i jus got the best idea if they were to ever make a live action kh movie brad pitt would totally be casted as ven/roxas lol we jus have to make him like a foot shorter and increase his foot size by like 10 (and you know wat they say about big feet lol) that should help him out with the ladys since he has such a hard time with the ladys lol yea right.

:( I just died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back