• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
is there any written statement as such?
pertaining to what exactly, the way to dawn?

I'm just looking at it in a different way cus they kinda look like those regular keyblades a small bit. Take off all the machinery looking junk and try and simplify it round it out a bit yeah... but the way to dawn doesn't look like it. That's why I said a bad looking copy in the first place XP.
If it's that bad looking of a copy, then it isn't much of a copy is it? Might as well be it's own thing, which the TAV keyblades are.

I'd rather them not be connected in anyway honestly if it is I'll probably get annoyed.
Well good news there, the three keyblades of the current times in KH are not connected to the TAV keyblades. They were only used for the concept video of BBS to show connection between the current day wielders and TAV. When you think on it, it doesn't even make sense for the keyblades to be related as you're suggesting, putting KK and IKK aside for now. It was in Another Report, right? That said there were as many keyblades as qualified hearts. That indicates that the keyblades aren't likely to repeat themselves in model because they would be with different hearts, like how Riku's WtD was formed. The KK and IKK seem to be different as they don't come from an individual if you know what I mean. Mickey even went searching for the IKK so its existance as a keyblade was already determined. That being said I doubt the KK and IKK would be related to the keyblades used by TAV especially when looking at them as bad copies with all these additions. Those would be better seen as upgrades, which implies the KK went from being how it is to the mech variety not the other way around.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
wasnt way to dawn and kk and ikk in the vid where they take them out of the ground
so how are they not existant?
Like I said before they were there in the concept video only to show a connection between TAV and the three wielders we know.

keyblade-user

ok i have something stupid to say but here goes.....

aqua is the key that started it all

ven is the inner workings of the story that might be why his looks like a gear at the tip

and terra's is like a piston because his is the the whole mechanism in workin like the whole story was caused by him assuming that hes the guy who became xehanort when he lost his memories.....

like i said some thing stupid

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
pertaining to what exactly, the way to dawn?

If it's that bad looking of a copy, then it isn't much of a copy is it? Might as well be it's own thing, which the TAV keyblades are.

Well good news there, the three keyblades of the current times in KH are not connected to the TAV keyblades. They were only used for the concept video of BBS to show connection between the current day wielders and TAV. When you think on it, it doesn't even make sense for the keyblades to be related as you're suggesting, putting KK and IKK aside for now. It was in Another Report, right? That said there were as many keyblades as qualified hearts. That indicates that the keyblades aren't likely to repeat themselves in model because they would be with different hearts, like how Riku's WtD was formed. The KK and IKK seem to be different as they don't come from an individual if you know what I mean. Mickey even went searching for the IKK so its existance as a keyblade was already determined. That being said I doubt the KK and IKK would be related to the keyblades used by TAV especially when looking at them as bad copies with all these additions. Those would be better seen as upgrades, which implies the KK went from being how it is to the mech variety not the other way around.

Ok so it was just a concept video *didn't realize that*. Alright that works for me .-. like I said I'd rather them not be connected. I'm good to go then.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
ok i have something stupid to say but here goes.....

aqua is the key that started it all

ven is the inner workings of the story that might be why his looks like a gear at the tip

and terra's is like a piston because his is the the whole mechanism in workin like the whole story was caused by him assuming that hes the guy who became xehanort when he lost his memories.....

like i said some thing stupid
Care to elaborate, on Aqua especially?

keyblade-user

scratch the aqua part but i can say somethin about ven and terra

for ven nomura said i think that the story revovles on who ven is. he could be connected to sora and roxas so the gear head explains how hes important somewhere in the story. and terra well ASSUMING that hes xehanort hes the cause to the whole nobodies and heartless adventures with sora and roxas such and such

Zeagal

Lick It Good
scratch the aqua part but i can say somethin about ven and terra

for ven nomura said i think that the story revovles on who ven is. he could be connected to sora and roxas so the gear head explains how hes important somewhere in the story. and terra well ASSUMING that hes xehanort hes the cause to the whole nobodies and heartless adventures with sora and roxas such and such
Just a minor correction, the game isn't just about who Ven is, that's only one of its themes. I'll defer to my first post in this thread for my response. It's a nice metaphor and I get it, but I think you're looking too far into the shape of their keyblades.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ik and i admit im looking into the shapes but thats also why i mentioned that it is not a theory and that i found it curious that they looked that way so really, i never said it had an importance in the story

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It looks like both the KK and the IKK really they have similar handles. Does it really surprise you though that Ven's would look most similar out of the three to Sora's and Mickey's keyblades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back