• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
* btw i am not saying this is a theory it was just curious
mightve just been a remake of old keyblades but it seemed kind of funny to me or well idk how to word it*
(srry if its in wrong forum i thought it was bbs related in some way)

: anyways i was looking at terra's keyblade and it always reminds me of like machine compressors those pumps that go up and down differently idk what they are called lol
if you turn his keyblade to the side well it looks like that

: ven's keyblades remind me of gears because of the tip and well gears help a machine work sometimes* lol

: aqua's keyblade looks like well a key lol idk how else to put it unless someone else has something else to share about her keyblade or a operating switch o.o

so i found it odd that all 3 had to go with like operatin something (again not saying its a theory)

:a machine compressor needs gears to run and a key to turn it on( or switch) i guess lets put it that way

(srry if this is stupid and non meaningless feel free to close it if it is as of no meaning whatsoever)

379939-terra_s_keyblade_super.jpg

VensKeyblade.jpg

Aqua27s_Keyblade.jpg

C

Crossroads

Maybe it's more evidence that they aren't "true" keyblades.

Grey

Specifically, Ven's and Aqua's look like mechanical versions of Keyblades we've seen.

Ven's looks something similar to a mix between Two Across and the Kingdom Key. I can't remember exactly which Keyblade Aqua's looks like, but I know I've seen something similar before.

Terra's doesn't look much like any of the Keyblades we've seen so far.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol ooh ooh awesome
for the first time more than a few people agree completely lol
awesome im so excited
so what do you think the real connection is?
i found it curious that they all connected to like making a machine operate?

omg kingdom hearts? maybe they created it?

C

Crossroads

lol ooh ooh awesome
for the first time more than a few people agree completely lol
awesome im so excited
so what do you think the real connection is?
i found it curious that they all connected to like making a machine operate?

omg kingdom hearts? maybe they created it?

No I don't think they created Kingdom Hearts...

C

Crossroads

oh well but i think they are involved in creating something significant or maybe their keyblades are?

I don't think their keyblades are the important thing here. I think their hearts are.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
mightve just been a remake of old keyblades but it seemed kind of funny to me or well idk how to word it*

: anyways i was looking at terra's keyblade and it always reminds me of like machine compressors those pumps that go up and down differently idk what they are called lol

: ven's keyblades remind me of gears because of the tip and well gears help a machine work sometimes* lol

: aqua's keyblade looks like well a key lol idk how else to put it unless someone else has something else to share about her keyblade or a operating switch o.o

so i found it odd that all 3 had to go with like operatin something (again not saying its a theory)

:a machine compressor needs gears to run and a key to turn it on( or switch) i guess lets put it that way

(srry if this is stupid and non meaningless feel free to close it if it is as of no meaning whatsoever)

VensKeyblade.jpg

Aqua27s_Keyblade.jpg
oh well , i didnt know that nomura made a combination with the GM company.Autoparts keyblades , sounds like motorized-heartless's butt-kicking.I like it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
to darkness or light maybe? as for the the theory...Terra's keyblade looks like pistons or somethin', and in KH2FM+ Terra's keyblade creates alot of machine-based attacks....So that might explain why the keyblades look like machine parts.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

you could be on to something you know.. .well, i still consider this as a theory. .and a plausible one, imo.!

Oathkeeper1357

i think it shows how they work together, or how there frendship is. terra is the main man with brute force, and ven helps the team keep going, but without aqua they wouldnt wurk well together at all.unless its something thats coompletely different like they were the ones who were able to open kingdom hearts.

i like this thread

GO VEN

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, I think it's stupid.
I just like looking at these keyblades up close.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

VensKeyblade.jpg

Aqua27s_Keyblade.jpg

Maybe it's metaphorical for working together or combined forces.

DarkRoxasNobody

to darkness or light maybe? as for the the theory...Terra's keyblade looks like pistons or somethin', and in KH2FM+ Terra's keyblade creates alot of machine-based attacks....So that might explain why the keyblades look like machine parts.

Yeah that's right! He used it as like a motorcycle and as some big gun or something as an attack.

YouTube - KH2FM - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Agreed. The Ven Keyblade is fan made art, and is fairly off.
It's not that off...anyways I think the rest of you guys may be looking too much into this. Sure it looks like it could be some subtle metaphor but I doubt the shape of their keyblades will mean a whole lot in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back