• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyt94

So do you think there's any way that maybe Sora was holding Vens Heart along with Kairi's and when he released them in KH, Vens Heart became Roxas. He would be able to weild the keyblade and would still half to merge with Sora for Sora to become whole because Vens Heart held some of Sora's memories. I don't know how to word it good, so please respond and don't flame...

Auron

Missing an eye
I think I've done this theory before

Anyway, when Ven was erased, he put his heart into Sora and then released it along with Kairi's when he became a Heartless and that's why Roxas looks exactly like Ven?

Hoyt94

haha yeah that's exactly what i was trying to say ,and sorry i didnt feel like looking for posts, but does it make sense to other people or just me?

RememberRoxas

Alot of people have said that. I always thought when Ven was supposedly "Erased",his form was sent to Sora, and that explains Roxas. I don't think Ven's heart was in Sora, because 1. Sora would have 3 hearts and 2. Roxas doesn't have a heart.

R

roshaad

Roxas may have had a heart because remember at the end of 358/2 days when xion disappeared he had a tear come down his cheek, so its possible he could have had a heart

cloud552000

Ive been thinking about this to and came up with that possibility. Ive all came up with another that Ven's heart fused with Sora's but was meant to fused with Riku's heart(Terra's fight)but went to Sora's heart anyway and when Sora used the dark keyblade Ven's face/body type was just imprinted on to Roxas.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Hoyt94 said:
So do you think there's any way that maybe Sora was holding Vens Heart along with Kairi's and when he released them in KH, Vens Heart became Roxas. He would be able to weild the keyblade and would still half to merge with Sora for Sora to become whole because Vens Heart held some of Sora's memories. I don't know how to word it good, so please respond and don't flame...

I agree with this idea. A scenario where Roxas possesses Ven's heart could explain a great deal.

KHmaster1025

yeah roxas could have vens hearts and thats way he looks like ven but we will never know untill BBS come out

axelssomebodie

ok one question how does someone hold more then one persons heart at once?? and i must agree tht sora or roxas could have been holding vens hearts at some point in time and thts y there connected but i have a question- what would happen to ven when he got deleted?? if aqua or terra did so and i agree with Key of Valor and Hoyt94 thts better then wat i said

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't like Roxas or Sora possessing Ven's heart. In fact, I like the idea of either Sora or Kairi having important memories of Ven, and when Sora was releasing his heart and Kairi's (creating Namine and Roxas) Kairi's memories (or Sora's) of Ven affected the creation of Roxas, making him look less like Sora and more like Ven.

But of course, that may not be. But I'm not a fan of Ven's heart being in someone.

Kyte27

Website
www.kyte27.deviantart.com
I can't help but feel something suspicious about Sora's necklace. When Sora was younger, he didn't have that necklace. So, perhaps Ven was sealed into SOMETHING? Like, for instance, a crown necklace. If so, here's two guesses:

1. Aqua gives that necklace to Sora
2. They implanted the necklace on the beach shore, thinking Riku may get it since in KH2FM+, it was revealed that Riku was supposed to be the future Keyblade wielder. Perhaps Riku does find the necklace, but isn't interested in it and gives it to Sora. A twist of fate?

I don't know, the crown necklace just seemed possible to be the item that may hold Ventus. Yu-Gi-Oh! cliche much, huh? =P

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I can't help but feel something suspicious about Sora's necklace. When Sora was younger, he didn't have that necklace. So, perhaps Ven was sealed into SOMETHING? Like, for instance, a crown necklace. If so, here's two guesses:

1. Aqua gives that necklace to Sora
2. They implanted the necklace on the beach shore, thinking Riku may get it since in KH2FM+, it was revealed that Riku was supposed to be the future Keyblade wielder. Perhaps Riku does find the necklace, but isn't interested in it and gives it to Sora. A twist of fate?

I don't know, the crown necklace just seemed possible to be the item that may hold Ventus. Yu-Gi-Oh! cliche much, huh? =P

I don't really like the crown necklace being the reason though. For one thing, it seems like Sora may have gotten it from Riku as a gift or some sort, seeing as how Oblivion, the Keybalde that represents Riku, has the crown as the Keychain. So, the crown necklace most likely represents Riku and Sora, or just Sora, rather than anything with Ven.

CloudStrife2009

could be. It kinda makes sense, but then how did he get ven's heart in the first place.....we'll have to wait 4 BBS.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dot think so because the way ven acts in BBS he and roxas have a different personality

DreadNaught

Heard this theory a thousand times...so you probably get the same answers.

He would be able to weild the keyblade and would still half to merge with Sora for Sora to become whole because Vens Heart held some of Sora's memories.

How would he have some of Sora's memories?

aweomeness96

I think I've done this theory before

Anyway, when Ven was erased, he put his heart into Sora and then released it along with Kairi's when he became a Heartless and that's why Roxas looks exactly like Ven?
Exactly what I think! though I prob couldnt say it better. but yeah thats probably why... Now im not sure whos my favorite character, Ven or Roxas?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back