• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven should have a Ukulele.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEST

Since Ven carries small, light weapons, if any 'joke weapon' is made, he should have a ukulele.
Why?:
-Light
-Small
-If you hold the neck backwards, it fits perfectly like his keyblade
-Deep Space/Hawaii is implemented, so it would perfectly go along with it.

mb if this is kinda whack or in the wrong section..
But how about Joke Weapons for other characters? :)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think I'd rather have Ven using Current Kairi as a Joke Weapon. I'd love to hit Kairi on things =D

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
that's a dumb idea. is there really nothing more to talk about in this section other than a god damn ukelele as a weapon? i call bullshit.

QUEST

that's a dumb idea. is there really nothing more to talk about in this section other than a god damn ukelele as a weapon? i call bullshit.

Wow. I love how people come in here being all negative when I say "I know this is kinda whack and all.."
Theres nicer things like "it kinda is whack.. lol"
What's happening to this community? goddamn.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I think I'd rather have Ven using Current Kairi as a Joke Weapon. I'd love to hit Kairi on things =D

Nice, committing child abuse to a 4 year old girl in Birth by Sleep to wipe out the Unverse. It will make a great headline for the Daily Mail.

Edit: Oh wait, Current Kairi...
but we can still use the 4 year old version, right?

Lonbilly

Awards
Nice, committing child abuse to a 4 year old girl in Birth by Sleep to wipe out the Unverse. It will make a great headline for the Daily Mail.

Edit: Oh wait, Current Kairi...

Lol.

but we can still use the 4 year old version, right?

Only if she sucks, which I don't think she will. Hopefully Kid Kairi is the good Kairi. But just in case, I think we should have her as a weapon as well. Imagine the funny noises it would make when hitting things. xD

QUEST

Lol.

Only if she sucks, which I don't think she will. Hopefully Kid Kairi is the good Kairi. But just in case, I think we should have her as a weapon as well. Imagine the funny noises it would make when hitting things. xD
Oh my.. LOL.
Something Disney's gonna totally change.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I don't care if Birth by Sleep has a shitty gameplay mechanic, wielding Kairi as a weapon would make it the definitive KH game for me. Makes me wish using her as a weapon is canon, it might commit a deus ex machina and change her personality in the future. Or confide in her psychiatrist that she has been 'touched' in places.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Wow. I love how people come in here being all negative when I say "I know this is kinda whack and all.."
Theres nicer things like "it kinda is whack.. lol"
What's happening to this community? goddamn.
Dude. You don't even have to say "I know this is whack and all."

Better yet, don't say anything at all. You're making up things that will never, ever happen. This section is about "Future of Kingdom Hearts", not "Hey, Wouldn't it be Funny if..."

Lonbilly

Awards
You're making up things that will never, ever happen.

Seeing as how they had Joke Weapons in Days, I doubt that there isn't the possibility they would do it in BbS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back