• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven should have a Ukulele.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
XD Lol!!! What about the magic you cast with her?

You wouldn't be able to cast any magic. You actually wouldn't be able to use any abilities or magic or anything. She's basically the equivalent of a "Ven Must Die" mode. Even the Wooden Sword was better than this >.>

Organization XIII is joke-y. VAT is serious shit.

I don't see how Org. XIII is joke-y and TAV are not. Besides, SE does it with quite a lot of their games, so I wouldn't doubt this would be another addition to one of the games that features joke weapons.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I don't see how Org. XIII is joke-y and TAV are not. Besides, SE does it with quite a lot of their games, so I wouldn't doubt this would be another addition to one of the games that features joke weapons.
they seem very serious to me.

take one look at demyx. he is very comedic. take a look at terra. he's reading your mind and analyzing it into qualitative data.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
they seem very serious to me.

take one look at demyx. he is very comedic. take a look at terra. he's reading your mind and analyzing it into qualitative data.

So I guess that automatically makes Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix very unserious and completely like Demyx. So what if there were a few comedics in the group, that doesn't mean the whole group becomes unserious.

And besides, look at Ven. He seems less serious and more happy-like.

QUEST

Suggesting joke weapons is talking about a part of the future of kingdom hearts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wholeheartedly vote for this Kairi weapon. She should have bruises and cuts too. (but then why should she get any light in the game. DX)

(my brain is dead from doodling during work...) Terra should swing around a metal folding chair...Aqua can use a crowbar...and Ven can use.........something.........(All that comes to mind is Nappa's head saying are we there yet...that would be a violent weapon)

QUEST

Oh yeah, I bought the new Bop-It the other day. lol.
Its exactly in the shape of his keyblade. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back